Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - Congratulations to HCodi Your January FOTM 2019 Winner
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Ghosteh
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '96 XLT 5.0L manual hubs, 4" Rancho lift & other stuff
Garage
It was a great job by all 3 involved! I'm a big fan of all 3 rigs, and the stories behind them were great! Honestly, it's much easier being on this side (observing) the competition than participating in it. Until you've done one, you really have no idea how much work it is to keep your writing momentum going for a month. Observers just get to sit back and eat popcorn, enjoying the show. So yeah... great job done by all and your efforts are appreciated as much as your Broncos are admired!

@HCodi - Congrats!!! You have an awesome truck & I love your enthusiasm and efforts! I told you in a PM that I'm still interested in adding a 2nd Bronco to my home, and I'd love to have a '78-9 like yours!

@96bronco - Great truck! I wanted an EB in those colors so bad back in the late 90s! Your history with it is awesome & I wish I had bought one back then & enjoyed it for so long as a daily, instead of flipping through a bunch of other vehicles. It probably would have been cheaper! BTW, as an Eagle myself (& son of an Eagle), a big thumbs up for your efforts with BSA! I wish my son had been interested in being a Scout, but he wasn't.

@thequietman - Thank you for your service! It was great to read the story of your Bronco & the work you've put into it! I haven't done half as much with mine! Honestly, I think you kinda got a raw deal with the competition this month, because you were paired up against two really incredible rides. There's no doubt that you could have won it if you'd have slipped into a "regular" month. Please, please try this thing again when you're eligible!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome