Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - Congratulations to HCodi Your January FOTM 2019 Winner
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 04:19 PM
HCodi
Jan'19 F.O.T.M.

Bronco Info: 1978 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT 400 V8 6.6L
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! View Post
Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future! @thequietman now that you know the amount of content that you need!!!

@96bronco soo close but one thing is for sure, you probably have the nicest Bronco with the most strongest, Practical and useful upgrades of any out there! Plus they are all documented very well and I am sure will help many more Bronco maniacs with upgrading their Broncos. One might even go as far as saying your bronco is like the encyclopedia of upgrades. Thanks for sharing your stories again and thank you for continuing to carry the torch for the Boy Scouts of America even if they change their name!!!

@HCodi nice run sir. Not only have you rebuilt a beautiful Bronco but the clarity of your pictures just amplified how your Great Bronco looks. Congratulations sir. You have 9 months now before FOTY to gather more content to show us how you use it and what you built It to do! Again great job Beautiful BKO!

Thank you @itwasFREE!!!! I second what you said about @96bronco so many upgrades and so well done!! Truly an encyclopedia on 1996 Broncos!

So much pressure now for the FOTY! I hope I will be able to live up to the expectations!

1978 Ford Bronco XLT

Everything in the 70's was so much better!

Visit my built thread here!

Jan'19 F.O.T.M.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome