Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - 94 Eddie Bauer
Thread: 94 Eddie Bauer
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
'89Bronco302
Erik

Bronco Info: 89,92,94
94 Eddie Bauer

So I bought a another bronco this morning. Wasnít particularly shopping for another one, but Iím always looking and couldnít resist. Been watching it on Craigslist for weeks. But I picked it up today for $1900. Most money Iíve ever spent on the initial purchase of a bronco, but Iím satisfied with my decision. After dragging it home..

Someone repaired the rust on the rear fenders years ago. They did an ok job but one of the fenders is starting to bubble again. Also both front fenders have rust at the bottom. A small amount in both rocker panels, and also the rear corners of the bed floor. Overall itís not very rusty underneath though.

Interior needs a little tidying up..

Some cool original stuff..

The elusive rear cargo cover.. Iíve never been able to find one until now. Itís not perfect but itís there and functions.

Anyone know why the display in the overhead console wouldnít be working?

Also, I need to figure out why the abs light is on in the dash. Along with figuring out what that light is where thereís a hole towards the left of the dash? Security or something? It randomly blinks..

But overall for 249,000 this thing runs and drives great on the original engine and transmission. One of the previous owners was a mechanic that kept logs of lots of repairs. Other owners also recorded repairs. All 3-4 previous owners knew each other, overall it was well taken care of and a lot of maintenance has been done. Going to tag it later today. Plans for this one mainly include driving it and fixing things with only small upgrades. Most everything already works. I have other broncos Iím going overboard building. Iíll document soon as I start working on it like fixing the drivers window.

í89 Bronco
í92 Bronco
í94 Bronco
'85 F350 CCLB-Fummins tow rig
'61 F350- Pumpkin Truck

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome