Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - 94 Eddie Bauer
Thread: 94 Eddie Bauer
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
'89Bronco302
Erik

Bronco Info: 89,92,94
Mainly just been driving it but Iíve gotten a little done.
Pulled off the drivers door panel and replaced the window motor. Now that one works.. But I also discovered some decent pioneer speakers hidden in there.

So after I removed the center console and bucket seats I wanted to mount my clean 96 bronco bench in here. I was saving it for the 92 but I think it fits this project better.
The bench has mounting holes slightly inward of the outmost bucket mounting holes. But the holes were still there. Pulled the rubber plugs and put them in the bucket seat holes. All lined up but the passenger rear bolt. Had to drill through for a bolt with that one. But hereís where the front bench seat bolts compare to the outer bucket seat bolts.

The bench not only cleaned up the look but itís way more comfortable..

I already bought a cleaner dash pad and Eddie Bauer dash trim, just need to install it..
Got the spare mount back on the truck. Previous owners used hitch pins so I went with it (I donít plan to keep the stock carrier long term, it makes the passenger side bedside flex in and out as it swings).

You can see 2 of the floor rust holes here (in the corners). Only other rust holes are near the front seat belt base mounts.

And just a few shots with the spare hanging off now..

But you can see the bad repaint in the rear here. Long term id like to get the body rust fixed and have it repainted to factory colors.

í89 Bronco
í92 Bronco
í94 Bronco
'85 F350 CCLB-Fummins tow rig
'61 F350- Pumpkin Truck

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome