Congrats Quader1 FOTY 2017 Winner!!!!!! - Ford Bronco Forum
 93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
Congrats Quader1 FOTY 2017 Winner!!!!!!

What incredible year this was! So many awesome rigs, so much money spent on all of them, it was certainly hard to vote for just one! Each and every FOTM Bronco was very much FOTY worthy to carry the title, like we always say there can only be 1.

@remco You and your crew of 3 have one stellar Bronco! I speak for many here in the USA when I say, if you make it across the pond PLEASE CALL ON US, we would love to meet you and see that Fantastic work of craftsmanship in Person! Your videos are all inspiring and the scenery was just gorgeous. I have to say you have nerves of steel to cross some of those sketchy bridges!
@greasemonger what a ride! Your pictures and videos kept us wanting to see more. The transformation from the day You trailered it home to the day it hit the trail was fun to watch it preform, Nice Job!!!!

@89Bronco302 I particularly love your truck, don’t know if I want to hit some of these trails out here in something that tall but I must say you’ve given me & others some ideas to consider. I can see your Bronco in a tough truck competition in the future it certainly fits the bill! Way to build a mean looking and very capable beast! Great Job!

@cobrajoe it was certainly fun to watch you build such a beautiful truck monster truck I might add, we all look forward to some videos of that beast in action, Valiant run sir valiant run.

Finally @Quader1 man you sure do know how to get it done from start to finish You not only built a Show quality Bronco “in a 1 car garage” you built it to wheel it and weren’t afraid to do so! I believe if you are going to put that kind of money in any vehicle you better damn well use it, and you certainly did! Great Job QUADER1 this is a well deserved win, especially going up against some of the best Broncos we’ve had run in along time!!

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!

Your F.O.T.Y 2017

Quader1

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

Last edited by Quader1; 12-31-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: another correction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Erik

Bronco Info: '89 Bronco
Congrats! Was a solid run.
itwasFREE!!!! and Quader1 like this.

'89 Bronco Build Thread
Ď92 Bronco Build Thread
'85 F350 CCLB-Fummins tow rig/dd
'61 F350- Pumpkin Truck
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Wild Cayuse

Bronco Info: 85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
Garage
Congrats to all contestants on making it a good run this year. Like Highlander, there can be only one FOTY.

Vote for Full-size Of The Month in January, March, May,
July, and September!

FOTM forum section
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco, 4.9L, T18, NP208, Detroit Truetracs front and rear
Congrats @Quader1 on being FOTY!

You all have very fine and capable rigs and I admire all the work and love you put into them. I really enjoyed the contest. Thanks for sharing your Broncos and the experiences you've had with them!
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, 6" lift, 4.56 gears, 35" GY MT/Rs, front locker, rear LSD, rear disc conversion
Garage
Holleeee crap, what a run this year! There were some seriously awesome rigs in the contest. CONGRATS @Quader1 ! You have a super sweet Bronco that is truly worthy of FOTY!

A huge shout out to the other contestants, too! Nice job!

Hopefully, one day soon, I will "get back on the horse" and make a comeback!

See you guys around!

MS88Bronc
Don't be fooled by the name,
1996 XL with 5.8L/E4OD/BW1356,
4.56 gears with lockers

-->My Build Thread<--
***GO NOMINATE AND VOTE FOR FULLSIZE OF THE MONTH HERE!!***
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1978 XLT Ranger; 400, AT, 37" MTR's,4.88's & Lockers,5" Deavers, No Rust & No Knicknacks!
Garage
Congrats to @Quader1 (Where does that name come from anyway?) - You are my West Coast Twin! Classic iron with a hot rod flair and great capabilities. I must say through, that thing is begging for some 40's and tons!

@remco - your Bronco is used in a manner that makes many of us envious - what do you do for a living? Either a spy or smuggler is my guess! You have the perfect vehicle and cover for both occupations.

@greasemonger - sweet leaf sprung SAS built for the deep & dirty South!

@cobrajoe - your rig is like so many that I would drool over as a kid - Tonka Style!

@89Bronco302 - looking forward to wheeling together at the round up again in 2018 and maybe linking up for a run out at Big Dogs or Chaos in the Spring. Your rig has a lot of bullet proof gear and it will only get better as time goes by. Just start saving up for a new body as our rigs are constantly under attack by trees here on the East Coast.

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 02:55 PM
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.

Bronco Info: 1996 EB
Garage
Great job everyone, but as the saying goes...

"There can only be one"

Congrats Quader1!!

Gorgeous Bronco with SO much work put into it, well deserved.
itwasFREE!!!! and cobrajoe like this.

1996 Eddie Bauer 351W/E40D/Dana 44, TTB R 8.8 (4.56 F&R), 6" Lift, 35x13.50 Toyo MTs, sag PS, 1 ton brakes, off-road bumpers, Warn 15K, Edelbrock intakes, lots 'O lights.
Build thread: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=352625
Supermord site: http://www.supermotors.net/registry/26920
July 2016 F.S.O.T.M
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 03:13 PM

Bronco Info: 1995 EB 5.8L SD, E4OD, Long Arm D44 SAS DTT, 8.8 LS 4.10, 5" SF Lift, 35" KO2's, RS9000 LT Shocks
Garage
Congrats Quader1!!
Beautiful rig. As much as I like my 95, I still miss my 78.

Chuck
95 EB Bronco Modified
68 Mustang GT/CS Resto Mod
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: FSB 1991 XLT.......351W
Congratulation! It was great fight :)

It is awesome, that still in nowadays there are lot of fans of these beautiful cars like ours Broncos are...This forum is best, lot of active people here, always I find here informations, thats impossible to get here in Europe!

So, congrats and stay tuned, I will post more photos and videos from our trips in my threads...

see you girls:)

PS to deathmobile2: Im an architect here in my country, not Spy :)

One of the few bronco owner in Europe

https://s6.postimg.org/6ovncsvhd/zzzx.jpg
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Fullsize Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by remco View Post
Im an architect here in my country, not Spy :)
Yeah, perfect cover. You're secret's safe with us.

I got to tell you @remco you and your wife have more courage than I do going across those things you call bridges over there!

I'd probably only do it if I had some jihadis chasing me and I was out of ammo!
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 05:36 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 Round headlight, havenít decided T19 9" R, 44F/1991, 445 FE, t19, 205, Dana 60/70, MAF, Moet's
Garage
See I told you that you were gonna win, how do I know these things? That is one awesome truck!
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 05:41 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 Round headlight, havenít decided T19 9" R, 44F/1991, 445 FE, t19, 205, Dana 60/70, MAF, Moet's
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRWillis View Post
Yeah, perfect cover. You're secret's safe with us.

I got to tell you @remco you and your wife have more courage than I do going across those things you call bridges over there!

I'd probably only do it if I had some jihadis chasing me and I was out of ammo!
What canít be driven over can be driven through or jumped LOL.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Fullsize Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 445 FE Bronco View Post
What canít be driven over can be driven through or jumped LOL.
And these guys showed that in this thread, I really enjoyed the vids.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1992 Eddie Bauer 351, all stock.
Congrats Quader, and nice run by all!
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
<- Where to Next? ->

Bronco Info: '96 XL
Congratulations @Quader1 FOTY 2017

Props to All.

Dragon

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 07:15 PM

Garage
I would take you out for a winning beer but I am kinda far away LOL. I am sure the west coast guys got me covered.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1986 Black FSB built 302ci on 35" BFG MT and an 88 stubborn mule on 38" toyo MTs, LS SASd
Comgrats to @Quader1 that rig is sick. I wish we had places around here to wheel like yall do. That said, knowing me, I'd probably garage a rig like that (what I hope to one day do with my 86) and buy a beater to thrash (the 88). Everyone did a great job and I apologize for being a little absentee. @cobrajoe hopefully got a little meat for the freezer, I just finished vac sealing a doe in 1 lb portions ground, cubed, and whole loin, so not a total loss. Cheers!

dr jekyll: 86 built 302,30 over, carbed, 4" lift on 35s...mr hyde: 88 302 LS SAS, both ends locked, hydro assist, 5.13s, on 38 toyos
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Ford-a-Holic

Bronco Info: 1996 Eddie-Bauer 5.8/1974 Bronco 351C
Congrats @Quader1 on FOTY, well deserved!

@greasemonger , thanks, I've got a couple in the freezer also; them Does do eat good.

We wait all year for this little window to try and put some meat in the freezer and juggle the rest of our life.

Guys, it was an honor and a privilege to even get an invite to this game and I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of the show, just sorry I couldn't offer more.

Again, well deserved Congrats @Quader1 !!!!!!!

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years

My Build Thread
https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic57969_2.gif
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 02:29 AM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5 GYW DuraTracs
Garage
No shame to be felt by anyone in this years run, that's for sure! Excellent contest with truly bad-ass rigs from a few different perspectives. I feel for you guys who had life in the way... but hey, at least you've got some yummy venison to look forward to, some truly impressive Bronco's to enjoy and the admiration of the majority of members here.

I do have to say... I really thought @remco would have this one in the bag with all the super, crazy and so well done road living modifications, combined with sharing such epic and at times... down right spooky adventures. Not sure if it was the slow start or just the fact that @Quader1 has built such a beautiful, powerful rig that he uses in ways most of us wish we could and would be too scared to scratch it if we tried.

Either way... what an epic competition!!! Sincere thanks to everyone who gave it hell. We (I) really appreciated and enjoyed the show.

@Quader1 - What can I say buddy. You've turned into an invaluable member and are undeniably worthy of the honor of FULLSIZE BRONCO OF THE YEAR!!!
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 10:31 AM
F.O.T.Y. 2017

Bronco Info: 78 W/400
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! View Post
Finally @Quader1 man you sure do know how to get it done from start to finish You not only built a Show quality Bronco ďin a 1 car garageĒ you built it to wheel it and werenít afraid to do so! I believe if you are going to put that kind of money in any vehicle you better damn well use it, and you certainly did! Great Job QUADER1 this is a well deserved win, especially going up against some of the best Broncos weíve had run in along time!!
@itwasFREE!!!! Thank you for the kind words my Friend, couldn't have done it without you !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by '89Bronco302 View Post
Congrats! Was a solid run.

@'89Bronco302 Thx Man, you have given me some things to look forward too like 1 tons lol (in the works) so thanks for sharing your ride with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue 94 View Post
Congrats to all contestants on making it a good run this year. Like Highlander, there can be only one FOTY.

Thanks man, can't wait to bring in some new prizes and some changes to make the competition even better !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRWillis View Post
Congrats @Quader1 on being FOTY!

You all have very fine and capable rigs and I admire all the work and love you put into them. I really enjoyed the contest. Thanks for sharing your Broncos and the experiences you've had with them!

Thank you kind Sir, I really like all that ran and for all different reasons. To me it's almost like trying to vote for your favorite Child .. it's really difficult lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting > FSB of the Month Winners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode