Congratulations to Ghosteh your FOTM winner for July 2018 - Ford Bronco Forum
 74Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2017

Bronco Info: 78 W/400
Garage
Congratulations to Ghosteh your FOTM winner for July 2018

@Runs You Over Wow what and amazing Bronco but we needed to see more of it. Keep collecting pics and come back and see us but you for sure needed to post more of your badass BKO.

@1clean5.8 What can I say. I had the pleasure of wheeling with you on that last Elvis night Run and had a blast!!!! I know you have a worthy FOTM BKO for sure but I know you ran last year that kind of may have had something to do with the low vote count but you did a great job posting and being consistent throughout the whole month all the way to the end so thank you for that.

@PoppaGator I really donít think you knew what you were getting into in this competition. It really takes a lot of pics and consistency to get votes so keep taking pics and come back with some content.

@CainsBigRed What can I say. You had plenty of content, and consistently posted all the way to the end. You almost had it coming sooo close so good job on that. Keep collecting pics, and wheeling and come back and take another crack at it.

@Ghosteh What a run my man !!!!! You absolutely brought something different to the table in this competition and my opinion is exactly what FOTM and FOTY needs. You did a great job with your restoration, and storytelling to keep us entertained through the whole competition all month long so thank you for that !!!!!

Like the same saying as all the other months Ö. Great BKOís by all but there can only be 1 Help me congratulate

Congratulations @Ghosteh

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1996 XLT, 351W, E4OD/BW1356, BFG 33x12.5 KM2
Congrats!! @Ghosteh
Ghosteh likes this.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 01:39 PM
--------------

Bronco Info: '96 XL
Big Congratulations to @Ghosteh

Great Run by All.

Thank You.
Dragon
Ghosteh likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 01:40 PM
The Tennessee Warden

Bronco Info: 96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, 6" lift, 4.56 gears, 35" GY MT/Rs, front locker, rear LSD, rear disc conversion
Garage
Well deserved @Ghosteh , love the restoration and the cool stories!
Ghosteh likes this.

MS88Bronc
Don't be fooled by the name,
1996 XL - 5.8L/E4OD/BW1356/4.56s

Sept 2019 FOTM

-->My Build Thread<--
***GO NOMINATE AND VOTE FOR FULLSIZE OF THE MONTH HERE!!***
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 01:48 PM
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bronco Info: 1995 XLT 5.8 with 127k miles, WARN Premium Hubs
Garage
To everyone that had the challenge this month, you put on a great show. But there's only one that can win!

@Ghosteh
WOW. @Quader1 is right, you brought something different to the table and that itself is something to be proud of! You showed us that a non-modified Bronco can win this event!!! However, you have one "SPECIAL" Bronco and the story that goes along with the truck is really REALLY COOL! I can't believe you found "YOUR" truck so far from home and was able to obtain it. That's a needle in the haystack story if I ever heard one!!

Another cool thing is how your son has already claimed it!!!! SMART KID!!! Love the pics of him in the driver's seat!!

And what's the story with this?

One day, I'd like a selfie of me sitting in that seat! Maybe if I find myself in your area one day, you'd let me get a pic?!! And for the record, I don't take selfies...LOL

I never knew you or your truck existed until this run. Looking forward to seeing more!!
Great job and great run!!! Bring on FOTY!!

Congratulations on a well deserved win!!
I ENVY YOUR TRUCK!!!!
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Addicted to Junk

Bronco Info: 85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sackman9975 View Post

And what's the story with this?

I immediately thought this looked like @cobrajoe with the thick mustache and all

Congrats to Ghosteh! The back story got my vote.

To all others, run again, you are all worthy!

309ci inline 6, 9.75:1 CR, Big Valves, ROLLER ROCKERS, Clifford intake and headers, Schneider 140H cam, DUI HEI ignition, 450 QFT 4bbl carb, Saginaw swap, FlowKooler water pump, Steel timing gears, 2.5in y-pipe into a single 3in cat and borla muffler.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 02:44 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '96 XLT 5.0L manual hubs, 4" Rancho lift & other stuff
Garage
Thanks everyone! When I threw my hat in the ring for this in June, I honestly didn't think that I had a shot. Although I've done a lot of work to my Bronco, it's all been to repair/replace the factory parts that have been beaten to death over the last 20+ years. FOTM has always showcased some incredible customized off-road rigs, and I simply didn't show up with one of those. But I'm glad that people enjoyed the story of H6230, because I sure do! Because I don't have many super-cool parts or off-roading pics, I had to rely on what I think is a really unusual and interesting history.

I wish that I had the opportunity to meet & wheel with you guys someday, including my competitors, which very well could happen in the future. We all share a love for these big Broncos! Although I doubt that my truck could keep up in some of those amazing locations in the pictures, it would be fun to try. And if any of you ever want to drive around the edge of a corn field, you're more than welcome to look me up!

Again, thanks for a great time!
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Addicted to Junk

Bronco Info: 85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosteh View Post

I wish that I had the opportunity to meet & wheel with you guys someday, including my competitors, which very well could happen in the future. We all share a love for these big Broncos! Although I doubt that my truck could keep up in some of those amazing locations in the pictures, it would be fun to try. And if any of you ever want to drive around the edge of a corn field, you're more than welcome to look me up!

Again, thanks for a great time!
Slide down i35 to i70 and follow me out to join the other FSBers in MOAB April 30th, 2019....
White Dragon likes this.

309ci inline 6, 9.75:1 CR, Big Valves, ROLLER ROCKERS, Clifford intake and headers, Schneider 140H cam, DUI HEI ignition, 450 QFT 4bbl carb, Saginaw swap, FlowKooler water pump, Steel timing gears, 2.5in y-pipe into a single 3in cat and borla muffler.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 03:16 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '96 XLT 5.0L manual hubs, 4" Rancho lift & other stuff
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue 94 View Post
Slide down i35 to i70 and follow me out to join the other FSBers in MOAB April 30th, 2019....
I'd love to, but not sure school will be out then for my boy. I'll check the calendar & see if it's possible, because I'd really want him to come along.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 03:18 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
What a cool FOTM this was, I agree with @Quader1 and @sackman9975 it was New, a refreshing look into the stock restoration of a very important Vehicle that was used in keeping our Borders Secure. Long Live The Border Patrol Agents Thank you for your service!!!! Long Live the Bronco and their owners. Congrats.
BigBlue 94 and Ghosteh like this.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Addicted to Junk

Garage
It wasn't technically "stock" with the lift, lights, radios, and whatnot, but yeah very cool story. We've had our fair share of "looking for THIS bronco" threads, and they usually don't find it. You got super lucky to find it!
BikerPepe` and Ghosteh like this.

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 04:36 PM

Bronco Info: 96 Bronco XL 5.0 E4OD, Man Xfer/Hubs
Garage
Yo Ghosteh,
Well done!
Thanks to: Runs You Over, 1clean5.8, PoppaGator, & CainsBigRed for trying to win and x the border!

Really, not many would spend their free time to participate in such a contest in other automotive forums.

See my partially recovered Bronco web site. Thanks to Mr. Schwim!
Navy & DoD (retired) ... THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
Please Participate & VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests[/B] @ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/27-f-o-t-m-voting/

Last edited by miesk5; 08-01-2018 at 04:40 PM. Reason: I forget...
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 05:42 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco, 4.9L, T18, NP208, Detroit Truetracs front and rear
Thanks to all of the contestants for taking the time and making the effort; it was a great show!

Congrats @Ghosteh

My 81's Road to Road-Worthiness

"Gun Control is not just about guns, it's about Control. The Second Amendment is not just about guns, it's about Liberty." Stan Willis (me)
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Ford-a-Holic

Bronco Info: 1996 Eddie-Bauer 5.8/1974 Bronco 351C
Congrats @Ghosteh , really sorry I didn't follow this until after it was done, well deserved!
Ghosteh likes this.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years

MY BUILD THREAD
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: Rosita my 95 XLT Sport, 5.8, 33x12.5x15, 6 inch lift, factory limited slip, manual hubs
Garage
Well I try to make across the line to live that Bronco dream but Border Patrol got me 🤣 @Ghosteh good luck at the final round

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Vote here for your Hot Next Door Bronco

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...vote-here.html
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 08:07 PM
JGR
Full Of Rowdy Drunks

Bronco Info: 1986 SAS'd, 37s, otherwise stock
Congrats @ Ghosteh! It truly was a great month, with plenty of competition. Great restoration and I hope you get many more years of joy out of it!
Ghosteh likes this.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 11:13 PM

Bronco Info: 1989 FORD BRONCO 351 XLT 100% ORIGINAL
Garage
Congrats to @Ghosteh on the win. Well deserved brother that is a very fine rig.

I felt like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest most of the month, but it was awesome just to be included and to see the wide contrast in rigs between the competitors. I don't think mine will be stock for long.

Congrats to all that participated!

1989 Ford Bronco 4x4 351
100% original
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Custom, 84 Custom, 74 Ranger - stock, 76 Trail Rig
Garage
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Addicted to Junk

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaGator View Post
Congrats to @Ghosteh on the win. Well deserved brother that is a very fine rig.

I felt like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest most of the month, but it was awesome just to be included and to see the wide contrast in rigs between the competitors. I don't think mine will be stock for long.

Congrats to all that participated!
Beings you just got your BEAUTIFUL bronco, you just didn't have the back log of pics and stories. But don't worry, that will come, and some day you may just find yourself at the top of this thread.
White Dragon likes this.

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 09:32 PM

Bronco Info: 1995 5.8 Eddie Bauer
Congrats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting > FSB of the Month Winners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode