Congratulations to HCodi Your January FOTM 2019 Winner - Ford Bronco Forum
 56Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2017

Bronco Info: 78 W/400
Garage
Congratulations to HCodi Your January FOTM 2019 Winner

We only had three this month but it sure was a Barn Burner. You all did a great job and stayed active all month keeping us all entertained through the whole thing.

I really thought this month may have been the beginning of the end with only 3 but you three proved me wrong. We got a good amount of votes and the whole
competition took on a life of it's own. @thequietman @96bronco Thank you for running and making it a great month but there can only be 1

Help me congratulate @HCodi on his well deserved win !!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations man !!!!!

Last edited by Quader1; 02-01-2019 at 12:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Jan'19 F.O.T.M.

Bronco Info: 1978 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT 400 V8 6.6L
Garage
Wow! what a great way to wake up! This really has been an exhilarating competition!

Thank you so much everybody for all the support and votes. I really wasn’t expecting this. To be honest, I almost gave up a couple of days ago, but something kept me going just like with my build. And I am glad I did.

Thank you @BigBlue 94 @MS88Bronc @Frank Lanzisera @allcruisen @White Dragon @Quader1 @1985 Bronco and everybody else for all your comments and support.

And thank you @96bronco and @thequietman for being such great competitors. You have great stories behind your trucks and I am honored to share mine alongside yours.

And finally, thank you @Ziggy for the numerous hours you spent helping me and the invaluable lessons learnt.

1978 Ford Bronco XLT

Everything in the 70's was so much better!

Visit my built thread here!

Jan'19 F.O.T.M.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 11:46 AM

Bronco Info: 1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 4.9L EFI, ZF S5-42, BW 1345, 32in BFG A/T
Garage
@thequietman @96bronco @HCodi
Thank you guys for a great show! This was my first time tuning in, and I'm sure glad I did. It was great to see the passion that each of you has for your Bronco, and all the great restoration and upgrades that you have tackled to keep them serving your needs
96bronco, thequietman and HCodi like this.

Derek

From a 4x4 family: '78 Ranger XLT build thread... 4.9L EFI, ZF5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 12:07 PM
-----------------

Bronco Info: '96 XL
Congratulations to @HCodi on your FOTM Win.

This months competition turned out pretty dog gone good,,, Fine Rigs All.

HCodi likes this.

Do You want to Participate in the 2019 Moab "Full Size Bronco Invasion" ??? Looky Here, https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...on-2019-a.html

Here is the "Planning & Info Only Link", https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...info-only.html
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1992 Eddie Bauer 351, all stock.
It was a great job by both you guys, congrats Codi. You've both given me a lot more interest in my own Bronco.
HCodi likes this.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:41 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '96 XLT 5.0L manual hubs, 4" Rancho lift, rock sliders, relocated shock mounts, original USBP vehicl
Garage
It was a great job by all 3 involved! I'm a big fan of all 3 rigs, and the stories behind them were great! Honestly, it's much easier being on this side (observing) the competition than participating in it. Until you've done one, you really have no idea how much work it is to keep your writing momentum going for a month. Observers just get to sit back and eat popcorn, enjoying the show. So yeah... great job done by all and your efforts are appreciated as much as your Broncos are admired!

@HCodi - Congrats!!! You have an awesome truck & I love your enthusiasm and efforts! I told you in a PM that I'm still interested in adding a 2nd Bronco to my home, and I'd love to have a '78-9 like yours!

@96bronco - Great truck! I wanted an EB in those colors so bad back in the late 90s! Your history with it is awesome & I wish I had bought one back then & enjoyed it for so long as a daily, instead of flipping through a bunch of other vehicles. It probably would have been cheaper! BTW, as an Eagle myself (& son of an Eagle), a big thumbs up for your efforts with BSA! I wish my son had been interested in being a Scout, but he wasn't.

@thequietman - Thank you for your service! It was great to read the story of your Bronco & the work you've put into it! I haven't done half as much with mine! Honestly, I think you kinda got a raw deal with the competition this month, because you were paired up against two really incredible rides. There's no doubt that you could have won it if you'd have slipped into a "regular" month. Please, please try this thing again when you're eligible!
96bronco, thequietman and HCodi like this.

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:52 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 E4OD auto xfer/hubs
Great work and thanks for the entertainment. HCodi’s story about his tribulations getting her home to Cali after he bought her hooked me from the start. You’ve got a great wife to have tolerated that initial drive home and to be onboard with the build. Nothing like a great woman.
HCodi likes this.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:54 PM

Bronco Info: 96 Bronco XL 5.0 E4OD, Man Xfer/Hubs
Garage
Yo HCodi,
Congratulations!

Yo thequietman & 96bronco your modifications and craftmanship is appreciated and will no doubt be implemented by other members. Such as:

Electronic fuel pressure gauge mounted in the 2006 Expedition console by thequietman

Hard to find 78 400M Federal VECI & Emission Vacuum Diagrams by HCodi.

😎

See my partially recovered Bronco web site. Thanks to Mr. Schwim!
Navy & DoD (retired) ... THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
Please VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests @ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/27-f-o-t-m-voting/
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 02:57 PM
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter

Bronco Info: '95 302 XLT
Congrats @HCodi

Allcruisen
HCodi likes this.

VOTE For FOTM !!!

"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Jan'19 F.O.T.M.

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_rock View Post
@thequietman @96bronco @HCodi
Thank you guys for a great show! This was my first time tuning in, and I'm sure glad I did. It was great to see the passion that each of you has for your Bronco, and all the great restoration and upgrades that you have tackled to keep them serving your needs
Thank you so much @d_rock !

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
Congratulations to @HCodi on your FOTM Win.

This months competition turned out pretty dog gone good,,, Fine Rigs All.

Thank you @White Dragon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMO42 View Post
It was a great job by both you guys, congrats Codi. You've both given me a lot more interest in my own Bronco.
I am happy to hear that @EMO42 Keep at it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosteh View Post
It was a great job by all 3 involved! I'm a big fan of all 3 rigs, and the stories behind them were great! Honestly, it's much easier being on this side (observing) the competition than participating in it. Until you've done one, you really have no idea how much work it is to keep your writing momentum going for a month. Observers just get to sit back and eat popcorn, enjoying the show. So yeah... great job done by all and your efforts are appreciated as much as your Broncos are admired!

@HCodi - Congrats!!! You have an awesome truck & I love your enthusiasm and efforts! I told you in a PM that I'm still interested in adding a 2nd Bronco to my home, and I'd love to have a '78-9 like yours!

@96bronco - Great truck! I wanted an EB in those colors so bad back in the late 90s! Your history with it is awesome & I wish I had bought one back then & enjoyed it for so long as a daily, instead of flipping through a bunch of other vehicles. It probably would have been cheaper! BTW, as an Eagle myself (& son of an Eagle), a big thumbs up for your efforts with BSA! I wish my son had been interested in being a Scout, but he wasn't.

@thequietman - Thank you for your service! It was great to read the story of your Bronco & the work you've put into it! I haven't done half as much with mine! Honestly, I think you kinda got a raw deal with the competition this month, because you were paired up against two really incredible rides. There's no doubt that you could have won it if you'd have slipped into a "regular" month. Please, please try this thing again when you're eligible!
Thank you so much! @Ghosteh I am sure you will find the perfect second generation Bronco, and we will all be here waiting to hear about your restoration. You did an amazing job on your 96 Border Patrol Bronco!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lanzisera View Post
Great work and thanks for the entertainment. HCodi’s story about his tribulations getting her home to Cali after he bought her hooked me from the start. You’ve got a great wife to have tolerated that initial drive home and to be onboard with the build. Nothing like a great woman.
Thank you @Frank Lanzisera It was totally insane and she really deserves a lot of praise for her patience and support. I really feel so bad that I put her through all the stress. And our relationship suffered because of it. That is the reason I would probably be very careful if I had to do this again. Things were really rough, but somehow I made it in huge part thanks to this forum, so thank you all once again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miesk5 View Post
Yo HCodi,
Congratulations!

Yo thequietman & 96bronco your modifications and craftmanship is appreciated and will no doubt be implemented by other members. Such as:

Electronic fuel pressure gauge mounted in the 2006 Expedition console by thequietman

Hard to find 78 400M Federal VECI & Emission Vacuum Diagrams by HCodi.

��
Thank you @miesk5 . I would never have been able to do it without the help of this forum! And you have helped me many times, you are a fountain of knowledge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allcruisen View Post
Congrats @HCodi

Allcruisen
Thank you @allcruisen !

allcruisen likes this.

1978 Ford Bronco XLT

Jan'19 F.O.T.M.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 92 Bronco on 35” tires with solid axel swap with a Duff parts.
Garage
Great looking Rig

HCodi you have a great looking rig and did a great job at presenting it. Your friend deserves a porterhouse and a beer.
HCodi likes this.

Train today for tomorrow's unknown!
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Jan'19 F.O.T.M.

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue1551 View Post
HCodi you have a great looking rig and did a great job at presenting it. Your friend deserves a porterhouse and a beer.
Thank you @Blue1551 He deserves way more than that.
79BroncoSpringTx likes this.

1978 Ford Bronco XLT

Jan'19 F.O.T.M.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 07:23 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 92 Bronco on 35” tires with solid axel swap with a Duff parts.
Garage
I wasn't sure what your budget was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCodi View Post
Thank you @Blue1551 He deserves way more than that.
79BroncoSpringTx and HCodi like this.

Train today for tomorrow's unknown!
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 06:03 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer
Garage
Good Morning y'all,

First off, @HCodi …..man whatta story and truck. Way to hang tough.

@96bronco - I am probably gonna plagerize your front bumper. At least something close to it. I have an X9 winch that I gotta put somewhere.

Sorry I tailed off but with the outage moving up (which is killin me. I have never been around such failures of leadership in my life)..I just couldn't devote the time.
@Ghosteh - man thank you for the support and motivation. Like I said in my posts, we are never really done tinkering on our Bronco's. I have ordered a PRO-M 80mm MAF, a 200amp Alternator and I already mentioned the front bumper. I plan on having all this done when I leave for Moab.

Y'all have a good day. I gotta get to work.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 06:13 AM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5 GYW DuraTracs
Garage
Great run guys. Thank you all for all the excellent Bronco-tainment!
Congrats to the deserving first winner of 2019... @HCodi
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Jan'19 F.O.T.M.

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue1551 View Post
I wasn't sure what your budget was.
that was really funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thequietman View Post
Good Morning y'all,

First off, @HCodi …..man whatta story and truck. Way to hang tough.

@96bronco - I am probably gonna plagerize your front bumper. At least something close to it. I have an X9 winch that I gotta put somewhere.

Sorry I tailed off but with the outage moving up (which is killin me. I have never been around such failures of leadership in my life)..I just couldn't devote the time.
@Ghosteh - man thank you for the support and motivation. Like I said in my posts, we are never really done tinkering on our Bronco's. I have ordered a PRO-M 80mm MAF, a 200amp Alternator and I already mentioned the front bumper. I plan on having all this done when I leave for Moab.

Y'all have a good day. I gotta get to work.
I second what @Ghosteh suggested. @thequietman please you have to run again for the FOTM, you have an amazing rig! And I know you have great stories yet to tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerPepe` View Post
Great run guys. Thank you all for all the excellent Bronco-tainment!
Congrats to the deserving first winner of 2019... @HCodi
Thank you @BikerPepe` !! And thank you as well for all the support even before the competition!

BikerPepe` likes this.

1978 Ford Bronco XLT

Jan'19 F.O.T.M.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 03:27 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future! @thequietman now that you know the amount of content that you need!!!

@96bronco soo close but one thing is for sure, you probably have the nicest Bronco with the most strongest, Practical and useful upgrades of any out there! Plus they are all documented very well and I am sure will help many more Bronco maniacs with upgrading their Broncos. One might even go as far as saying your bronco is like the encyclopedia of upgrades. Thanks for sharing ypur storys again and thank you for continuing to carry the torch for the Boy Scouts of America even if they change their name!!!

@HCodi nice run sir. Not only have you rebuilt a beautiful Bronco but the clarity of your pictures just amplified how your Great Bronco looks. Congratulations sir. You have 9 months now before FOTY to gather more content to show us how you use it and what you built It to do! Again great job Beautiful BKO!
96bronco and HCodi like this.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Jan'19 F.O.T.M.

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! View Post
Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future! @thequietman now that you know the amount of content that you need!!!

@96bronco soo close but one thing is for sure, you probably have the nicest Bronco with the most strongest, Practical and useful upgrades of any out there! Plus they are all documented very well and I am sure will help many more Bronco maniacs with upgrading their Broncos. One might even go as far as saying your bronco is like the encyclopedia of upgrades. Thanks for sharing your stories again and thank you for continuing to carry the torch for the Boy Scouts of America even if they change their name!!!

@HCodi nice run sir. Not only have you rebuilt a beautiful Bronco but the clarity of your pictures just amplified how your Great Bronco looks. Congratulations sir. You have 9 months now before FOTY to gather more content to show us how you use it and what you built It to do! Again great job Beautiful BKO!

Thank you @itwasFREE!!!! I second what you said about @96bronco so many upgrades and so well done!! Truly an encyclopedia on 1996 Broncos!

So much pressure now for the FOTY! I hope I will be able to live up to the expectations!

itwasFREE!!!! likes this.

1978 Ford Bronco XLT

Jan'19 F.O.T.M.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 10:15 AM
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.

Bronco Info: 1996 EB
Garage
Sorry for the slow reply, I was out playing this weekend.

Congrats on FOTM HCodi! As I said earlier great job on the restoration your truck looks great!

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments, much appreciated.

1996 Eddie Bauer 351W/E40D/Dana 44, TTB R 8.8 (4.56 F&R), 6" Lift, 35x13.50 Toyo MTs, sag PS, 1 ton brakes, off-road bumpers, Warn 15K, Edelbrock intakes, lots 'O lights.
Build thread: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=352625
Supermord site: http://www.supermotors.net/registry/26920
July 2016 F.S.O.T.M
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco, 4.9L, T18, NP208, Detroit Truetracs front and rear
Congrats @HCodi on the win! You're doing a fine job bringing your 78 back to life. Keep up the good work!

Well done @96bronco ! You have a fine rig there with great family history. Thanks for the good show!
96bronco and HCodi like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting > FSB of the Month Winners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode