1978 ford bronco xlt

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 1978
Make ford
Model bronco xlt
Color camo
Packages full factory
History the only thing i know from the4 build sheet that's means anything is that this truck was a radio delete, but had very thing else except the cb radio package
Exterior
1978 ford bronco xlt Exterior 1978 ford bronco xlt Exterior
the truck was a red one from the factory, over time it was painted green when i got it. I just decided to do something a bit different.
I rattle can it camo after sanding it down, then added rear disc brakes, cowl hood scoop, new front and rear suspension, exhaust,wheels and tires, weather stripping all around.
Then i did the hood, when kids see it they get excited, who doesn't love superman and batman.

Interior
1978 ford bronco xlt Interior 1978 ford bronco xlt Interior
the inside was a lot of fun, changed all the gauges to autometer, went from a automatic to stick, changed out the seats to something better, removed the rear seat, cut a hole in the floor to access the fuel tank sender, tuffy storage unit with a radio slot.

Under the Hood
1978 ford bronco xlt Under the Hood 1978 ford bronco xlt Under the Hood
The es 5whn go the truck, it was rebuilt to a 400, installed a comp roller cam, aussie heads, edelbrock intake, flow tech headers, reworked the factory dura spark, added fast fuel injection, msd 6a box, all braided hose and an fittings.

Suspension
1978 ford bronco xlt Suspension
Put it back to stock suspension, added quad shock package, all new springs and shocks, t-bird front calipers, ssbc rear disc brakes, factory rear sway bar.

Wheel and Tire
bfg mud terrains on steel wheels
Views: 219

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome