Ford Bronco Forum

Ford Bronco Forum (https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/)
-   Southwest Chapter (https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/26-southwest-chapter/)
-   -   AZ FACTION (https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/26-southwest-chapter/152208-az-faction.html)

Gauge 07-06-2009 09:20 PM

AZ FACTION
 
We'll call this the AZ faction thread so all the AZ folks can post in here when your plannin on hittin the trails, gettin together for a BBQ or maybe you need help workin on your ride.

biggies92bronco 07-06-2009 09:47 PM

Did I see your truck on Craigslist? Where in mesa are you?

Gauge 07-06-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggies92bronco (Post 2098607)
Did I see your truck on Craigslist? Where in mesa are you?

yeah its on there. im in east mesa. Power & the 60

biggies92bronco 07-07-2009 03:09 PM

Sweet I am not far at all then. Go to Sycamore on any places out that way? Want to go but could use a companion.

Gauge 07-08-2009 06:43 PM

So I was thinkin about takin a trip up to the top of FourPeaks in the next couple weeks. If anyone is interested post up and we can set a date. Maybe we'll get more then 3 rigs to show up.

Shane C. 07-08-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gauge (Post 2100349)
So I was thinkin about takin a trip up to the top of FourPeaks in the next couple weeks. If anyone is interested post up and we can set a date. Maybe we'll get more then 3 rigs to show up.

I am planning my trans, front pump seal, rear main seal swap/replacement for July 18th, so thats out for me. If anyone is interested in wrenching that day, I welcome the help. Beers and burgers for those who show!!

If you want to plan for a week or two after that Gauge, count me in... otherwise, wish me luck :toothless

Gauge 07-08-2009 07:24 PM

Ok, we'll plan it for a week or 2 after the 18th of july just for you shane.

That should give everyone a good amount of time to plan for it.

Shane C. 07-08-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gauge (Post 2100373)
Ok, we'll plan it for a week or 2 after the 18th of july just for you shane.

:thumbup Thanks!!

So, see you at the house bright and early on the 18th??? :histerica

Gauge 07-08-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane C. (Post 2100388)
:thumbup Thanks!!

So, see you at the house bright and early on the 18th??? :histerica

Ill cruise over and help, or just sit there and watch :popc1:.

PM me your address and phone number

Beast01 07-10-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane C. (Post 2100357)
I am planning my trans, front pump seal, rear main seal swap/replacement for July 18th, so thats out for me. If anyone is interested in wrenching that day, I welcome the help. Beers and burgers for those who show!!

If you want to plan for a week or two after that Gauge, count me in... otherwise, wish me luck :toothless


If I don't have to work any OT that morning, I will try and swing out to help as well. I might be woking tomorrow morning but, after that I think I will retreat to the cool waters of the lake:toothless

Lets set another date for the lake as well, maybe 2nd weekend in August? What do ya think Gauge?

Shane C. 07-10-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beast01 (Post 2101974)
If I don't have to work any OT that morning, I will try and swing out to help as well.
Lets set another date for the lake as well, maybe 2nd weekend in August? What do ya think Gauge?

That would be great. Right now, its me and Gauge so any other help would be appreciated!

I am down for some wheelin/lake action ASAP after I get the turd runnin right... (which I HOPE is next weekend!).

Gauge 07-10-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beast01 (Post 2101974)
If I don't have to work any OT that morning, I will try and swing out to help as well. I might be woking tomorrow morning but, after that I think I will retreat to the cool waters of the lake:toothless

Lets set another date for the lake as well, maybe 2nd weekend in August? What do ya think Gauge?

Anytime is a good time :rockon. Ill mark it on the calendar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane C. (Post 2101983)
I am down for some wheelin/lake action ASAP.

x2. its hot outside

swamp ass is at an all time high

gearrat 07-10-2009 09:20 PM

there is a new parting lot here in kingman i am going to go show up the jeeps

itwasFREE!!!! 07-11-2009 11:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
New to this posting stuff so bear with me. I need some HELP. i'm currently in the process of of my sas. but i cant seem to find a tapered reamer for tierods. where can i buy one what size is best? or does anybody in tucson have i can use?

Gauge 07-13-2009 08:36 PM

OK, so for the trip to Four Peaks, the dates were lookin at is Saturday July 25th, Sunday the 26th or Saturady August 1st, Sunday the 2nd.

Anyone else in for this trip?

The next one Im gonna do is from lake Pleasant up to Crown King. Dont know when, but soon.

Shane C. 07-14-2009 12:55 PM

Gauge,

If the trans swap goes succesfully, I am down for some wheelin... where is Four Peaks?

I am thinking July 26th might be good since we were all talkin about the lake trip the 2nd week of August. That would give us a week to re-coup :toothless

jahwarrior1423 07-14-2009 06:59 PM

I wouldnt mind showing up to give you some help where ever needed.

Gauge 07-14-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane C. (Post 2105019)
Gauge,

If the trans swap goes succesfully, I am down for some wheelin... where is Four Peaks?

I am thinking July 26th might be good since we were all talkin about the lake trip the 2nd week of August. That would give us a week to re-coup :toothless

Its about 10-15 mins past the saguaro lake turnoff that you took when you met us at the lake. Its on the right hand side. cant miss it.

July 26th works for me

az4x4bronc 07-14-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! (Post 2102583)
New to this posting stuff so bear with me. I need some HELP. i'm currently in the process of of my sas. but i cant seem to find a tapered reamer for tierods. where can i buy one what size is best? or does anybody in tucson have i can use?

www.completeoffroad.com

look under

steering/ tie rod

BroncoAZ 07-14-2009 11:18 PM

It's way too f-ing hot to wheel, unless you want to get up on the rim somewhere.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome