Ford Bronco Forum

Ford Bronco Forum (https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/)
-   Southwest Chapter (https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/26-southwest-chapter/)
-   -   DFW FSB Meet & Greet 2019 (https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/26-southwest-chapter/502284-dfw-fsb-meet-greet-2019-a.html)

Ford 4x4 02-28-2019 07:14 PM

DFW FSB Meet & Greet 2019

Hey Y'all,

After waiting for the DBOR meet up and watch it not come to fruition, I have decided to plan one myself to get to know the members of FSB. Personally, I was thinking March 23rd myself just to not give any of y'all enough time to back out :rofl: I am, however open to pushing it to April or May if need be.

There are a lot of new Bronco owners out in DFW and I think this would be a good time for some members to meet up old and new. I know we scattered all throughout the Metroplex and it is hard to pinpoint a geographic center for us to meet that is equidistant to everyone but I'm willing to make it work if y'all are.

We could do a traditional M&G or even some light wheeling if any of y'all are inclined.

I apologize in advance for not having more concrete plans down that y'all can say yes to, but I'm hoping to be the kick in the ass that gets this jump started. I find out every day there are more and more of y'all around here, yet I never see any other Fullsize Broncos, just the occasional Early Bronco driving through Highland Park/Park Cities.

Let's do this :ford

allcruisen 03-01-2019 12:25 PM

I'm in, It use to be fun getting together with other members for a meet n greet and some trail riding...

Looking forward to making this happen Ö. :thumbup

Allcruisen :usa

Cowboyjoe42 03-04-2019 11:29 AM

I am a new bronco owner (1995) and would love a meet up!

dash_cam 03-04-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allcruisen (Post 7180890)
I'm in, It use to be fun getting together with other members for a meet n greet and some trail riding...

Looking forward to making this happen Ö. :thumbup

Allcruisen :usa

hey man, glad to see you're still around. haven't seen you post much at all for a while now.

joe

allcruisen 03-04-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dash_cam (Post 7181898)
hey man, glad to see you're still around. haven't seen you post much at all for a while now.

joe

Yeah, Joe I'm still kicking Ö :histerica

ThrustMaster 03-05-2019 04:46 PM

I'm in! March 23rd works for me. Could even do a Cars (Broncos) and coffee type thing.

Ford 4x4 03-05-2019 06:31 PM

@ThrustMaster I like the idea of a cars and coffee type thing, but being Broncos we need to do something better!

I propose either Broncos and Burgers or Broncos and Brisket. I think either is fitting for both Broncos and Texas.

I am committed to making this a thing 100% even if very few show up. I will be there.

Now I know a few good burger and bbq places in Dallas proper, but I need y'alls help for some suggestions on a good meet up spot with good food that can accommodate us with parking.

@allcruisen , @Cowboyjoe42 , @dash_cam , @ThrustMaster feel free to throw out suggestions. As I said, I know Dallas proper, but the burbs not so much.

TexasA&M 03-05-2019 08:18 PM

Howdy folks! This sounds like a great plan! Not sure if I can make the 23rd, but I can try! I'm way over on the west side of Ft. Worth so I only know this area. Hopefully the Bronco will be ready to roll by then!

jc_clay 03-05-2019 10:00 PM

Hey All, I would be in for some kind of meet and greet in the DFW area. I am in the Lake Highlands area of Dallas and always looking to meet fellow FSB'rs

Cowboyjoe42 03-06-2019 09:25 AM

I can do the 23rd! I live in Mesquite, just East of Dallas. Maybe meet up somewhere around Arlington ( for those in Ft Worth Area) kinda half way point. there is a twisted root burger place there but don't think the parking is that great. I'm not to familiar with Arlington if there are any hole in the wall awesome burger joints.

ThrustMaster 03-06-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford 4x4 (Post 7182366)
@ThrustMaster I like the idea of a cars and coffee type thing, but being Broncos we need to do something better!

I propose either Broncos and Burgers or Broncos and Brisket. I think either is fitting for both Broncos and Texas.

I am committed to making this a thing 100% even if very few show up. I will be there.

Now I know a few good burger and bbq places in Dallas proper, but I need y'alls help for some suggestions on a good meet up spot with good food that can accommodate us with parking.

@allcruisen , @Cowboyjoe42 , @dash_cam , @ThrustMaster feel free to throw out suggestions. As I said, I know Dallas proper, but the burbs not so much.

Keller's Burgers in Dallas is a classic car meet spot. Always hot rod guys there, so we might be copying them a bit, but they are car freindly and great burgers(Cash only). Not the most convient spot for the Non-Dallas people.

ThrustMaster 03-06-2019 10:06 AM

I'm willing to meet outside of dallas of course too.

Cowboyjoe42 03-06-2019 01:20 PM

I'm in for kellers

jc_clay 03-06-2019 02:52 PM

I am always up for Kellers. Selfishly it is very convenient for me.

Cowboyjoe42 03-07-2019 11:06 AM

Everybody in for Kellers on the 23rd? Time?

dehooch 03-08-2019 09:43 AM

I'm up in Frisco but I'm not sure the '78 is ready for PGBT or 75 but we could probably back road it down to Kellers.

Ford 4x4 03-08-2019 03:43 PM

Keller's works for me. I'm in no matter what. I would think the earlier the better so we can go trail riding or do whatever after.

dehooch 03-10-2019 07:21 PM

So...that weekend is my anniversary...not going to make it to this gathering.

mechhands 03-11-2019 10:39 AM

I propose 2pm?

ThrustMaster 03-11-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechhands (Post 7184200)
I propose 2pm?

2PM works