Hi yes this one is build. It is my friends work....This year i want to going expedition via Europe. From my country to Norway. My finish point will be northest point of europe...Nordkapp
But I have to do conversation to gas (LPG) system because the price of gassoline here in eUROPE
1 liter of gassoline Natural95 cost here 1,6 eur,-
1 liter of LPG gas cost 0,7 eur,-
sooo...an what kind of expedition do you want to go? What about the total km/miles takes it? What do you want to do whit your car before you start?
Our expedition to nordkapp will be aprox. 7500 km long. And i have in my to do list this stuffs:
- need to buy new suspension ( 4" lift kit)
- redhead steering box
- winch (we are going alone without second car....so winch is good idea
- sleeping area inside the truck double layer flooring with inside space
- second independant heater eberspacher
- maybe rotate captain front seats
I wanted to ask, where did you get the roof rack from (or did you build it?) and did the ladder come with it? My next project will be a cross country expedition bronco (going to explore a lot of the country side)
That roof rack looks great. Just figured I'd let you know and inquire because I think I could really put one to good use.