Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These have been SOLD!

Like many other people, this year has been a tough one for me. My 54 F100 body on a 78 F150 4x4 chassis project has been put on the back burner. Money is getting a little tight so I've decided to start selling off a bunch of the parts I've been collecting for it.

2 - Raybestos Professional Grade Reman'd T-bird Front calipers and Raybestos Advanced Technology brake pads. Part #'s for the calipers: FRC4083 & FRC4084. Brake pads: ATD50M.

I paid $100.00 for the calipers and $40.00 for the pads. I'll sell both calipers with the pads for $65.00. The price does not include shipping. They aren't light.

If you are interested in any of the parts or have any questions just send me a PM. I'm located in Lonsdale, Minnesota. It's about a half hour south of the Twin Cities.

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,571 Posts
What's the deal with the calipers? Will they fit on newer Broncos?

I'm an hour north of the Twin Cities.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they fit the solid axle 78/79 F150/Bronco D44's. I believe I got them because the T-bird calipers had a larger piston then the F150/Bronco calipers. So it was a cheap upgrade for the front brakes. I can't tell you for sure if they would fit the newer TTB Bronco's. I would ask that question in one of the tech forums. Someone much smarter then me could give you the definite answer on that. Just guessing but I would say Ford probably changed them when they went to the TTB. But like I said I'm not sure.

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
3,320 Posts

"Thunderbird calipers are only bolt on for solid d44 axles not ttb. You can get thunderbird calipers on a ttb but its [m]ore work."

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,339 Posts
PM incoming

Reactions: miesk5
1 - 12 of 12 Posts