Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked the archives, but found no clear answer - has anyone ever tried fitting one of these 2004 through 2008 F-150 center consoles to an 80-96 Bronco?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already did measurements and it should fit pretty well. I'll add more to this thread once I've painted it and put it in.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I already did measurements and it should fit pretty well. I'll add more to this thread once I've painted it and put it in.

What is the knob thing on the back? Looks like it would be pretty easy to install a couple USB Phone charger plugs in the back of it too. Keep them kids' cell phones charged lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
How's this progressing? I'm planning on the exact same console in my 95. Was waiting to see how the install went before I pulled the trigger. Any issues with it?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now I have it apart for cleaning and painting to match the interior better. I should have more pics tomorrow as weather had been rather crap lately and precluded outdoor cleaning and painting.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been some delays - conditions have not been conducive to outside painting of late. I will post more on this console when I get a chance to get it painted.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have you had a chance to get this console popped in? I still want to do the same and figured I'd see if you liked it or not and if you could share some pics if possible. Assuming you got it installed, were there any issues getting it in?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have you had a chance to get this console popped in? I still want to do the same and figured I'd see if you liked it or not and if you could share some pics if possible. Assuming you got it installed, were there any issues getting it in?
Haven't gotten it in yet - had some issues with my thermostat housing/intake manifold that have taken up all my available Bronco time.

I don't see any problems in mounting it other than maybe having to drill four holes in bottom to match the Bronco's floor bolt pattern.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fair enough. I'm going to go ahead and snag one for a new year's Eve project. I'll pop up some pics when I wrap it up. Merry Xmas everyone!

·
Registered
1994 XLT, 5.8, Quad front suspension
55 Posts
Fair enough. I'm going to go ahead and snag one for a new year's Eve project. I'll pop up some pics when I wrap it up. Merry Xmas everyone!
Did you ever get your console installed. I picked one up but it's obviously going to have some gaps around the bottom that I was not expecting. Not exactly the look I was going for.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Did you ever get your console installed. I picked one up but it's obviously going to have some gaps around the bottom that I was not expecting. Not exactly the look I was going for.
Have you mocked it up already? I was thinking of swapping one as well

1 - 17 of 17 Posts