Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and didn't really come up with anything. I have found plenty of 1" blocks but there not solid and they apear to be cast.

I am looking for a solid 1" lift block. I don't want offset pins to move the axle. My springs already moved the axle back 1".

If anyone know's where I can get these please let me know.

Thanks, John

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
vegasbronco1 said:
I searched and didn't really come up with anything. I have found plenty of 1" blocks but there not solid and they apear to be cast.

I am looking for a solid 1" lift block. I don't want offset pins to move the axle. My springs already moved the axle back 1".

Thanks, John

Easy.

Here ya go: http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/Zero Rates.htm You have to call and ask for ones that are 3" wide, otherwise you'll get ones that are 2.5". They are an extra $5 for the wider ones.

Or you could PM lightnin, and he could prolly make you some. He's made some for a few members.

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
try talking to chris at 4wheelcustoms (hes on this site: 4wheelcustoms)
he can probably get them for you if aomeone manufacturs them...
ace

·
Registered
118 Posts
vegasbronco1 said:

Thanks, John
I HAVE A SET I MADE OUT OUT OF 3X5X1 SOLID BAR STOCK I THINK THEY COST ME $15 TO MAKE ALL U NEED TO DO IS DRILL A HOLE AND WELD IN A PIN.

·
Registered
531 Posts
is a block lift and the BODY lift the same thing?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Just go to a steel shop and get a piece of 1x3 cold rolled. Probably have something short in the remnant racks you could use.

Then just drill the 5/8" hole in one side, then press a 5/8" pin in the other

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Or just drill a 3/8" hole and remove your stock pin and slide the 3"-4" long 3/8" bolt through the block then the leafs and put a nut on top. That away it will be bolted to your springs and the bolt head will work for a centering pin. Maybe that makes sence.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts