Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In between running the kids to school (3 kids=3 different schools) and the wife back and forth to work (to include lunch) a dentist appointment and miscellanious other crap...

with only myself and my trusty Craftsman hand tools...

I finally have it back on four wheels!

still awaiting one more shock and my radius arm drop bracket and still need to put on the dropped pitman arm and hook up all the steering junk and bleed the brakes. Also, have to get the driveshafts done. Not sure what tire wheel combo to run yet, but the wife says it looks funny now and I need new tires!

oh yeah...FREE carp...just come and get it!

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Looks good BMC

You forgot your biggest accomplishment.......no bylaw citations, which means.........you stuck it to the man while elevating your Bronco and it just don't git much better than that !

Sixlitre

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sixlitre said:
Looks good BMC

You forgot your biggest accomplishment.......no bylaw citations, which means.........you stuck it to the man while elevating your Bronco and it just don't git much better than that !

Sixlitre

Last night I talked to my local Police Sgt. He said he didn't even know I was back until he saw me under the truck (he was going to hit his airhorn!) he is actually cool and sometimes it aint such a bad thing to know all your local law enforcement officers. I joked around about the "eyesore" complaints...he just laughed. I live at the end of the street as you go up the street the houses get friggin' huge and expensive. They have to drive by my house to get to the main road...it is hilarious seeing some of their facial expressions as I sit under the truck with a beer and a smoke just waving as friendly as can be!

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Big Mike C. said:
Last night I talked to my local Police Sgt. He said he didn't even know I was back until he saw me under the truck (he was going to hit his airhorn!) he is actually cool and sometimes it aint such a bad thing to know all your local law enforcement officers. I joked around about the "eyesore" complaints...he just laughed. I live at the end of the street as you go up the street the houses get friggin' huge and expensive. They have to drive by my house to get to the main road...it is hilarious seeing some of their facial expressions as I sit under the truck with a beer and a smoke just waving as friendly as can be!

back before celphones

snooty neighbours actually had to talk to you and accept roadside assistance from you when their new cars broke down. It amazing when they realize you're not evil incarnate ain't it ?

Sixlitre

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Hey this isn't fair, you know how to do the lift and your leaving this area before I can get my supplies so you can help me. Whaaaaaaaaaaa.

Looks great, I can't wait to see it with new shoes. Sweet job!

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
davids78bronco said:
Good job, Mike! And all by yourself, too!:goodfinge

Hey uh, if'n I send you a few bucks, can you send me your swaybar end links? - both of mine sheared off my swaybar, and I've got to find another pair before the M&G

I would but they are trashed...I do have some poly bushings for them that I will not be using.

looks good. what size tires you plan on running?
looking at 37" Iroks...

Filly...I am just hoping that I did this all right...instructions would have been nice, but it is all pretty straight forward.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts