Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
will they ever learn.. oh well.. more fun for me..

Your post count has been returned to zero.
You will get them back as soon as someone else makes the mistake of starting a thread about their post count.

P.S.. I dont remember who the last victim was so if anyone can give me a heads up as too who it was id appreciate it.. I need to give them back their missing posts..

Anyhoooooooo... have a nice day... Welcome to FSB NEWBIE :histerica

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Ask Maruader, cause they gave him his posts back

·
Registered
245 Posts
I also learned the hard way what Raf does for entertainment when he's not bending stuff. Don't worry someone else will let you off the hook soon enough.

:chili:

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Midnight Rider said:
I also learned the hard way what Raf does for entertainment when he's not bending stuff.
:chili:

To personal for this type of site...

Newbie's will never learn.

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Ive been on here since march but that was with a different name that I cant remember, so I stopped posting untill I rejoined in august.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
78Bronco4x4 said:
Hey Ive been on here since march but that was with a different name that I cant remember, so I stopped posting untill I rejoined in august.
i believe raf or another admin can figure that out from email addy or IP.

and look under your s/n:

you sir, are officially OWNED by FSB and its admins!!!!!!

wes

·
huh
7,195 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Well we know why you are at 0, but why is Andy?

Someone fill me in on what happened there.
he requested it. guess hes trying to point out that post count shouldnt matter..

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
yup happend to me I got to be a "Re-n00bie" for a while but then raf returned some of my posts. Oh well no biggy, lol the guy who started the thread didnt even get put to 0 though anyways I thought it was funny too have a nice day....Re-N00bie. :thumbup

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Oh man saw your other post saying to say your post count, 1 thing most know not to, but he it has been done.... by you. And Raf said to laught at you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts