Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
huh
1995 Bronco, Slightly Modified
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the axle shafts from a sterling 10.25 the same every year.. lenth and splines.. i was at the yard and saw a couple of old ones and was curious.. id like a spare set now that i have a welded rear.. what years are compatible with my 89 10.25............... any info is appreciated

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Hey Raf according to Randy's ring & pinion they said that they dont know.
They said try Ford.

HEHE, Just thought i would be a smart ass. At least i called Randy's for you though huh?

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Just curious why did you go with a welded rear?
Arent you scared of tweaking the frame with those hog tires?

·
huh
1995 Bronco, Slightly Modified
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beerman said:
Just curious why did you go with a welded rear?
Arent you scared of tweaking the frame with those hog tires?
Went with a welded rear cause the shop i had my gears installed did it for free.. free vs 450.. for now ill take free..
thanks for calling up RRP.. :thumbup guess ill just have to pull shafts and measure them... :cry

·
TTB Hater of course
2,551 Posts
Raf, according to junkyard interchanges there are three different lengths for each axle. I'm guessing this was *something* like vans, fs trucks, and cab&chassis, but I dunno for certain. FWIW I think 95% of them were all the same..........these other seemingly mythical lengths must be rare.

Edit: car-part.com wants to know SRW, DRW, and/or c&c

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.