Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I can't believe I've been on this site for 10 years, going on 12 years of BKO ownership, time flys when you're having fun and FUN it's been with all of you great people and all the help I've received in times of need. Though I will admit sometimes I've probably been a PITA, no harm no foul l say....lol lol.....t's all good. :rockon

Thanks everyone and here's to the next ten years......if me and my Bronco survive....lol lol.....:histerica

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,513 Posts
My anniversary's a year from July. Doesn't seem real sometimes. Congratulations on yours.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,680 Posts
post count reset...

in...

April Fools! :goodfinge

I'd congratulate you... but after you blew off FOTM, I'm angry with you.

See? It's like real family here. :goodfinge

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Congrats.............newb.:beer

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
No kidding. I've had mine for nearly 8 years, and still don't want to get rid of it. :thumbup Congrats I guess, but it's a hard habit to break..... Bronco ownership!!! :rockon

·
Premium Member
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BikerPipe'

As I told Saltlife at the beginning I have a new HP lap top with crappy software and I haven't figured out yet how to download from my Flip Video camera and my 13 yo Dell PC downstairs has a bad power unit so I'm not using it for now so there wasn't much I could do, sorry Bro!

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
WHOA-HOO !!!! Congrats on your 10yrs.
Here's to your continued good health and happiness you crazy old F*!$......:beer

·
Premium Member
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why thank you Brother, most kind....lol lol.....:thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,779 Posts
Um. Congratulations I guess.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Dam joined the same month 10 years ago. We must have bought the same issue of Bronco Driver magazine that month. That is how I found the site. I still have the magazine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts