Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im in South Florida If any of you are in the market for a Nice 12 gauge 18 inch barrel slug and buckshot shotgun I got one for sale 200$ very nice condition..

·
Registered
930 Posts
Where were you when I needed to buy on a month ago...I wound up buying a 12 ga. Mossburg with a pistol grip (no stock at all) that is a factory sawed off...it is friggin' intimidating looking...the problem is hitting anything with it...firing from the hip (which you are forced to do due to the lack of a buttstock) is not as easy to hit anything as it looks in the movies.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
If it's a Mossberg 500 i want to see pictures of it.

My converted Mossberg 500:

Was thinking about buying a second one.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
TreR1969 said:
Where were you when I needed to buy on a month ago...I wound up buying a 12 ga. Mossburg with a pistol grip (no stock at all) that is a factory sawed off...it is friggin' intimidating looking...the problem is hitting anything with it...firing from the hip (which you are forced to do due to the lack of a buttstock) is not as easy to hit anything as it looks in the movies.

With a strong enough arm it can be shot at eye level. Just tuck it real tight.

·
Registered
930 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
With a strong enough arm it can be shot at eye level. Just tuck it real tight.
Yeah, I found that out last night...I was shooting at a tomcat that has been terrorizing my cat :madder ...I got pissed and before I knew it I had the shotgun up just about at eye level and was rattling off shells...kachink...BLAM! kachink...BLAM! :toothless

...don't think I'll see that cat ever again...:brownbag

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Ive got 500A for home defense, I wont for the love of money part with it. If someone makes it as far as the inside the house, the sound of a shottie racking usually will result in a shit trail leading back outside and no perp will be found. :)

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
TreR1969 said:
Yeah, I found that out last night...I was shooting at a tomcat that has been terrorizing my cat :madder ...I got pissed and before I knew it I had the shotgun up just about at eye level and was rattling off shells...kachink...BLAM! kachink...BLAM! :toothless

...don't think I'll see that cat ever again...:brownbag

Gotta protect that pu55y :toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
a mossberg is nice, but in BENELLI i trust

(nova tactical with reddot scope)

sorry for the hijack

·
Registered
784 Posts
i too am favorable towards benelli's although i have a winchester model 1300 NRA defender (or practical defender) 8 shot. i just dont get the sight on a shotty. :scratchhe

·
Registered
784 Posts
if you had to shoot something that far, wouldnt you put the shotgun down and take out your rifle?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
yeah, but it's nice to have the option. some places in ny, you can only hunt deer with a shottie

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Nice Jackhart....that benelli is only about a $1000 shotgun.

Tre get the fold away stock, like in my picture up above. It's nice, not as comfortable as my 870 but i can shoot it at eye level anway.

Plus if you run double ought buck and a wide choke, who needs to aim a shotgun anway?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Plus if you run double ought buck and a wide choke, who needs to aim a shotgun anway?
:thumbup especially with them benelli's. you can spray alot of lead in very little time with em.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Man if you had a Long Barrel for that I'd be all over it... I already have a Mossberg 500A and love it, but I want a long barrell so I can do a lot better when I'm target shooting.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Ptack1 said:
I love my 870. I would like to get a rifled slug barell to shoot sabots with.
how much you wanna spend.....i'll never use my slug barrell, that's why i have a 30-06. I go out of state to deer hunt anyway so i can use my rifle.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts