Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 1330 CV yoke for a NP205/NP203, and a 1330 yoke for a 9". My 78 BKO came with 1310s, and Im going to be building a new shaft so I might as well bump up a size... Just bought carpet, and bumpers, and some other stuff, so I'd rather get them used if I could, instead of dropping a mint.

Thanks,
-Pat

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
ive got a bunch of drive shaft stuff ill dig through it over the weekend and see what i have left.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive got a bunch of drive shaft stuff ill dig through it over the weekend and see what i have left.
Sounds great. Much appreciated!

-Pat

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
seeing you will need to chg the drive shaft too, i would suggest you jump to 1350's. 1330 is kinda of an odd size and with 1350's your already set if you go to a bigger rear axle like a 14 bolt or D60. i just am not sure if there is a 1350 yoke for a 9" available?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seeing you will need to chg the drive shaft too, i would suggest you jump to 1350's. 1330 is kinda of an odd size and with 1350's your already set if you go to a bigger rear axle like a 14 bolt or D60. i just am not sure if there is a 1350 yoke for a 9" available?

There is a 1350 yoke available for the 9", but the least expensive one i could find was just under $100. I actually had a really hard time finding a 3150 yoke for the 205 though... Trust me, lol Ive been through ALL the different possibilities from 1310-1410. As for right now, Im just going to stick with the 1330's. The reason Im changing the driveshaft is because I grenaded the old one...

Thanks for the input,
-Pat

·
Registered
528 Posts
do you have the old yokes for part trade? I don't want to end up with a transfercase and rear axle missing just the yokes.

I also have a rear drive shaft from a Bronco, (C6, 205), 1330 U-Joints.

PM me if interested

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want my 1310 yokes, your more than welcome to them. As for the shaft, It wouldn't be the right length being that the 203 is a whole lot longer than the 205, but I would be able to shorten it... how much do you think you'd want?

Thanks,
-Pat

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
i only have 1310 stuff left. all my 1330 stuff thats left is on driveshafts that were custom built to fit my bronco for spares.
sorry.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a problem, I appreciate ya lookin for me.

-Pat

·
Registered
528 Posts
If you want my 1310 yokes, your more than welcome to them. As for the shaft, It wouldn't be the right length being that the 203 is a whole lot longer than the 205, but I would be able to shorten it... how much do you think you'd want?

Thanks,
-Pat
Drive shaft $75, Yokes $10 plus yours, plus shipping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts