Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wifes mother who is in her 80s made this quilt out of our dog Scull's bandanas - 14 years worth. As you some of you know, Scully is terminal - we found out some 6 months ago and she is still go strong! :beer

So heres the pics

And of course Scully herself had to get into the action, wearing her new pirate bandana.

This will be a keep sake on many levels, thought I'd share this moment with my Bronco Brothers. :beer

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Haha, very cool man... Awesome to hear that Scully is still going strong.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Good to hear she going strong. :rockon Good lookin dawg :thumbup and that is a lot of bandanas...is that one for each year?

KC

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear she going strong. :rockon Good lookin dawg :thumbup and that is a lot of bandanas...is that one for each year?

KC

Thanks.

When ever she got her hair done the hairdresser would give her a new one, and we would pick one up here and there. Some of the Christmas ones are our favorite as is the camo one.

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats an awesome blanket man. How cool that you guys saved all those for that long a time. Was the blanket in the plan?
Thanks bud, its wasn't in the plan at all, we were cleaning up the dog closet one day and Doline (my wife) was sorting all the bandanas out, not sure who thought of it but I'm sure glad we did.

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
wow, that is so dang cool. Very few people do that anymore. My parents wedding quilt was put together of the fabrics of some of their favorite things and clothes. :) Brought a huge smile to my face and hey you'll always have that.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Yeah that is an awesome idea.

Skully looks like the dog from married with children. :thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts