Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4- 15 x 10 aluminum rims painted black. 5 x 5.5 on 3 3/4 backspacing. Some holes were drilled for larger studs. Willing to separate $50 ea or $160 for the set
Prefer pick up,.

Zip is 91737 if you want to see them.

·
Registered
592 Posts
bump cuz someone must be able to use these

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Hey Tony,

You think that paint would come off pretty easy? I am looking for a set of aluminum looking wheels. Don't like the black wheels I have now which look exactly like those. lol

Thanks.

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure. They are a mixed set so I think that is why the guy painted them. I didn't look rela clsoe when I got them. One seems like it might be chromed, but it is peeling. Soooo, they may come clean. It is a cheap paint job, so they would come clean, just not sure what is underneath. If you are in the neighborhood, 91737, stop by

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Not sure. They are a mixed set so I think that is why the guy painted them. I didn't look rela clsoe when I got them. One seems like it might be chromed, but it is peeling. Soooo, they may come clean. It is a cheap paint job, so they would come clean, just not sure what is underneath. If you are in the neighborhood, 91737, stop by
Cool,

It would be a little bit of a road trip for me, but, definately possible. I got to get the rig running a little better first. Thanks man.

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for lower price...Offers??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts