Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have an unlifted 95 full size with 33 1250 15s on 15x8 wheels. My original plan was to lift 6 inches and run 35 1250s on 15x10, but have decided to hold off on the lift for now. I had already purchased a set of 15x10 Eatons from NTWonline. I now need new tires and am staying with the 33 1250s. Will my 15x10s fit with the 33 1250s unlifted? If not will a simple 2" leveling kit give me the room I need?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, my experience says that you have to lift your truck...my '94 (check in my garage, the green one) got 15x10 rims on 33x12,50...I had to cut the front metal part close to the tires because was rubbing....

enjoy your beast!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
So what are your concerns? If it's gonna rub? The places it's gonna rub (the RA's and front bumper) will still rub even if you do lift it a couple inches. It depends on the back spacing of the wheel if it's gonna rub or not. Seems to me some of the guys said a 3.75" BS and you'll be rub free. Regardless, if you are rubbing the RA's, not much you can do about that. If you're rubbing the bumper...grab some spacers, washers and longer bolts and shim that front bumper out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts