Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where I can get some cheap 16.5x10 - 5 on 5.5" wheels cheap new/ used... w/e(like wagon wheels or rockcrawlers)
been lookin all over and am struggling to find my offset :doh0715:

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Ge lets see.

LMC Truck
Summit
Jegs
4wheelparts
4wheelcustoms
NTB
Pepboys
AdvanceAutoparts
JefsBroncoGravyard
Ebay
A WTB thread
Every other page in any 4x4 mag
Google

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
85bronc said:
perfect thanks
l love the whites, i run some now in 15" :)
You know, if thats your Bronco in your avitar Black might look really good.

Look for Stone-Crusher street locks.

I think they would look good.:thumbup

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah well u know what I actually have black ones on it now, looks badass.... but my spare is on a white wagon wheela and it looks so sick,
I'll snap a pic 2morow and show u
workin on lift and stuff right now just figurin out the lil stuff :)

hey, cr69ml, are those 10" wide or what? whats your offset?

:rockon thanks guys u rock

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Im selling mine with tires, but I might be able to make an exception if the $$ was decent enough. I have 5 of them.:thumbup

Ive had them for about 2 1/2 years, only in mud, snow and on the road. I have polished them 5 times with turtle wax chrome polish, first time being about a year after I bought them. It was then that people at work asked if I got new rims (weird!!) And the tire place only mounted the weights on the inside of them.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
81Bronk36 said:
Im selling mine with tires, but I might be able to make an exception if the $$ was decent enough. I have 5 of them.:thumbup

Ive had them for about 2 1/2 years, only in mud, snow and on the road. I have polished them 5 times with turtle wax chrome polish, first time being about a year after I bought them. It was then that people at work asked if I got new rims (weird!!) And the tire place only mounted the weights on the inside of them.
maybe, whats your price? what tires?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts