Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just picked up 5 Super Swamper Tsl 36x13-16's a few weeks ago. I would like a 16x10 inch rim for a wider stance and beefier looking tire. But the only backspacing i could find was 4" and the people at 4wp told me it would rub pretty good. So i was dumbfounded. I have called multiple tire/wheel places all over town. I was told i had to get custom made wheels now, which would be about 180-200 a piece depending on wheel .I was wondering if anyone was running a 16x10 inch rim with 4" and if it was rubbing? or If you know where i can get any kind of 16x10 with less backspacing it would surely help.

thanks
-Kyle

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Kyle said:
Well i just picked up 5 Super Swamper Tsl 36x13-16's a few weeks ago. I would like a 16x10 inch rim for a wider stance and beefier looking tire. But the only backspacing i could find was 4" and the people at 4wp told me it would rub pretty good. So i was dumbfounded. I have called multiple tire/wheel places all over town. I was told i had to get custom made wheels now, which would be about 180-200 a piece depending on wheel .I was wondering if anyone was running a 16x10 inch rim with 4" and if it was rubbing? or If you know where i can get any kind of 16x10 with less backspacing it would surely help.

thanks
-Kyle
Check 4wheelparts. You should have no problem.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,824 Posts
he already spoke to 4wps.

check out 4wheelcustoms in the vendor section he might be able to help ya out. I also thought the tsl's were 12.50 wide not 13

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found some Pro Comp Wheels Series 51 Rockcrawler 16X10 5-5.5" 2.5" BS
from 4 wheel customs. Thanks for the refer. Hopefully that will look good.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Kyle said:
Well i just picked up 5 Super Swamper Tsl 36x13-16's a few weeks ago. I would like a 16x10 inch rim for a wider stance and beefier looking tire. But the only backspacing i could find was 4" and the people at 4wp
:histerica :histerica :histerica

There you go Jah :toothless

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Oldyeller said:
:histerica :histerica :histerica

There you go Jah :toothless
Yeah, this Q-Jet chevy crap has my head all fawked up :goodfinge

Thanks for the refer.
Wow, friendly bunch here? :brownbag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts