Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
That's actually very badass... check out all those horseless carriages. It's amazing to see how much we've advanced in just one century.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Watching that I was amazed by the randomness of the street traffic. There seemed to be very little structure or rules regarding traffic, yet everything seemed to work out. The retards on the road today couldn't pull that off, slower pace or not.

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
If you tried all that jaywalking in San Fran today, the pigs would be all over you writing tickets... they have to pass new laws to enforce to justify their own existence, and then convince us that without them, we would live in anarchy and chaos. There was once a time in this country where we didn't have Big Brother with a badge at every street corner, and we did just fine.

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
That is cool, however I kept preparing myself for a monster to jump out on the screen.
Me too! :rofl: I had the volume turned down and was bracing my chair for the first three minutes... :tinfoil

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
And some totally funky electronic music. I would've expected 'silent theatre' piano, but it was still cool.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I couldn't tell it was you tube until I made the screen smaller. Cool video.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
That's actually very badass... check out all those horseless carriages. It's amazing to see how much we've advanced in just one century.

Thats this new radical invention called the automobile :toothless

Watching that I was amazed by the randomness of the street traffic. There seemed to be very little structure or rules regarding traffic, yet everything seemed to work out. The retards on the road today couldn't pull that off, slower pace or not.
I noticed how everyone was just going infront of everyone else and yeah everything worked out fine lol

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I wouldn't say it works out fine. It may work if you're doing 4 mph, but anything over that and those damn peds would really piss me off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts