Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1952 Ford Panel Van - $1000

$1000 - Reduced Price

1952 Ford Panel Van for parts/restoration with spare hood included in sale. Non-running, bill of sale as it is currently registered in Georgia under a bill of sale. (Legal for 20+ year old vehicles). Truck will need to be trailered home.

Can take many more pics, let me know what you'd like to see.

Audra

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I sure would like ot have it, but like you, I need to "thin out the heard" as well. :banghead

·
Registered
995 Posts
If you werent on the other side of america I would get it from you. I am kinda in the market for a resto project that I can use for a shop/advertisment rig.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Whats the wheel base on that thing...might be cool to do a '52 Bronco, cut off the back add some side windows, swap the barn doors for a tailgate mount it on the '79 frame...

seriously, wish I had the space and time to take it off your hands...

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone,

I had some time this weekend and dug around as I have a garage where things get...well lost.

Found a few more parts that go with this truck. A second hood for this model will be going with it. Found the heater (OE stamped Ford), and found a replacement running board that was grabbed from the junk yard many years ago that can be welded in during its restoration.

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
damn i want it... no time or money though

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
uploaded pics, forgot to mention original wood is in it and is very solid. No rot. (interior floor is wood), also the vehicle is complete with the original straight six flat head engine and it turns freely; transmission appears to shift ok.

Here is an interior pic showing some of the extras before I put the extra hood in back and closed it up today. Also comes with extra period correct brake drums and hardware. I uploaded I don't know, maybe 80 odd pictures to help folks get an idea of the current shape including undercarriage in my supermotors.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I want that thing sooooooo bad but it is sooooooooo far away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you take any pictures of the interior of the cab, and of the rocker panels. Are the floorboards in good shape? Are there any areas of bad rust in the truck?

How far re you from Chattanooga , TN?

Thanks Samned

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Now this is a Hot Rod project to be... too bad I'm broke right now...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts