Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1971 Ford Bronco. It has had a frame off restoration with the frame being cleaned and treated with POR-15. The drivetrain is completely rebuilt. Engine is a 330 stroker that was built and shipped from California to GA. It has an all new wiring from PAINLESS WIRING. It runs great but could use a carb adjustment or rebuild. Drives and pulls fine but once you get above 50 mph it starts cutting out. It also has the factory 3spd thats been converted to a floor shift via James Duff kit. Bronco has a 4" JD lift. Has brand new 35" BFG A/T's with 15" MT bullet hole wheels. It also has the JD power brakes kit. But unfortunately, it does not have power steering. Definitely would recommend upgrading to a PS kit. Its tough to turn the 35's with no help. Both axles have been completely rebuilt from hub to hub and 4.10 gears installed. Has dual tube bumpers front and rear that have been rhinolined. The interior has the factory speedo and gauges that all function properly. The interior has also been rhinolined. Has the original front bucket seats that have new black leather upholstery. The truck has been recently painted with aircraft paint and shines well. Its not perfect but its glossy. This Bronco has had all of the typical rust area issues replaced (ie, rockers, door striker, etc). There is some body damage to the back drivers side fender. It happened when the rear 9" was in mock up stage after being rebuilt and the axle was not completely bolted down. Embarrassing I know, but what do you do? Also has a brand new black soft top. I do not have the original hard top.

I'm an avid Bronco enthusiast and have several. I would not sell this one if it wasn't for a new business venture I'm pursuing. Its not a basket case but it could use a few things. It is 90% restored. In addition, I enjoy talking about Bronco's but please do us both a favor; if you're truly not even interested in buying or cant get financing, or dont have the money...dont call. I dont need help in selling it. I wont part it out. If you think the price is too high, then buy another. My advice to you is try and build one for this price. There is $4k just in the engine.

The pics are of me taking to a local car show. It runs and drives fine.

Would consider a partial trade on a white 96 with 5.8. Mileage is of no concern but I would still need $7k cash.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/1800847979.html

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stomp, you have close to the truck I'm looking for. Trade me some $$ and your truck and we can make a deal.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nice.. the year I am looking for.. but my budget right now wouldn't buy one of its tires. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems thats the general consensus with everyone.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
I wish you would have posted a month ago. My boss bought a 73 for 10K that is as nice as yours but still doesn't have the PB os PS. That was the first thing he said was man that sucks to stop.....or turn!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Few pics for ya:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And my favorite, "1st gen and last gen tucked away from the sun"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Willing to trade for a 78/79 F250/F350 4x4 Crew Cab lifted. Something similar to this:

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Franko, you have asked me this 3 times. It was manufactured in July 1971. You really want an early 71, dont you?

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts