Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 1977 Ford (of course) F150 XLT Camper Special. It is 2WD and has a 460 C6 Transmission with a oil cooler, 9 inch 3L25 rear end. I'm pretty sure it's a 31 spline since it's a factory locker. The things that don't work that i know of is the A/C and I don't know if the tanks are hooked up. I traded this truck with the intentions of pulling all of the guts out of it and putting it in another truck that i'm fixing up. I am getting rid of the other truck too, so i have no use for it now. It has been sitting for a long time, but the motor fires right up and runs as long as there's gas in the carb. The front end on the passenger side has been hit. It's not that bad, it's just hard to open the door on the passenger side. I have a couple doors i can throw in with it if you want them. The price I'm selling it for is $600, But if you give me a good offer, i might take it.
Thanks for looking,
Matt

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, no pics right now. The bed is in bad shape, and i have the driver's side fender and door already off. They are in good shape, and they will come with the truck. Like i said, i think i'll even throw in a couple doors or fenders in too. They'll fit a full size bronco 78-79 and an f100-350 from 73-79. It's brown with a white top, and all the glass in the truck is good, and the all the drivetrain is good. I was going to rebuild the motor, because it has 133K miles on it. The only thing i think is wrong with it is that the brakes are leaking somewhere. You can put fluid in the resovior and it will pump up, but after a couple days it will leak out again. Everything else works on it. I'm just trying to get rid of it, if i had the time i would part it out, but i guess i'll let someone else do it.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That 460 would look really good in a bronco...i know someone wants it, give me a price, don't be shy....;)

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
i'll give you 50 bucks for the engine delivered to my door.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, the motor and transmission both are good. The guy i bought it off of parked it because the front end was going out, there are no problems with either. Like i said, i was swapping them out to another truck, but i don't have that truck anymore, so this has to go. If no one buys it...it's getting crushed, like i said, i'm selling it for $600, but if someone give me $450 for it right now, i'd take it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Kentucky is an entire state, how about narowing it down to a city or area? I just bought my son a '76 f100 and may be able to use some of the body parts if they are good.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm in eastern Kentucky. I say kentucky because most people aren't even around here...in some place like Iowa or something. If you know where ashland is, i'm really close to it.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, if you buy the truck i've got new doors and fenders, an aftermarket floor pan for a 73-79, and a hood that is primered and ready to paint. I think one fender is Aftermarket and the other one is a original.

·
Registered
211 Posts
How are the hood hinge supports? The one we bought one side is totally rotted.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are in good shape. I think you will have to get diferent hinges though, or at least different springs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts