Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
78 for sale..lots of new parts...Its got a strong 351m with some dress up parts installed on it like chrome covers..and what not..its also got a edelbrock 1405 600 cfm carb on it. Its got new 32" mudders...new superlift suspension components(it has a 4 in. lift)..rear diff was rebuilt not long ago..the gears installed are 4.56. New f350 brake upgrade...It has a np 205 tcase that works perfect...new axle shafts in rear along with seals..new brake shoes and pads..custom exhaust consisting of 6 in chrome stacks cut to size on each side of the truck between the front and rear wheels. Looks awesome and sounds real nice...and I'm sure theres more parts I'm forgetting. The interior has the black vinyl matting along with two aftermarket seats with the original fold down in the rear. The dash is in good shape..I have an aftermarket tach,water,volt and oil pressure gauges along with a newer cd player. The things it needs but haven't bothered me any is some play in the steering(gear box is going bad) and a little vibration at 20 mph. Other than that it needs nothing. I'd drive it to California if I had the money and time haha. Great truck with lots of fun to have in it but I'm moving and don't want to take it with me. Email me at [email protected] if interested or you have any questions..I have a few pics of it.
I'd like to get 2900obo. I need to sell the thing soon. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts