Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its rusty, its loud, and its brown..and of course it runs awesome and drives great. The tranny has a leak to it, rear end leaks some..but those are just small things..it has the 351M, C6, NP203 drive train...has near new 31x11.50R15 Bridgestone Desert Duelers on the stock rims (the tires were 600 bucks for the set when new) its dependable, ive taken it on a 50 mile trip probly five times and it did great, didint do to horrible on gas either. Its located in South western kansas, it has the usual rust on the back panels, but the floorboards are good. i have the top off right now and the rear glass out(the motor dont work or aint connected or somthing) i will put the top and glass back on of course..at the moment it has a full tank of gas which should add some value to the price lol jk, but ill try to have a full tank in her when someone gets her. I can have it deliverd for a price, my father is a cross country truck driver and he will haul it, cant promise how soon it will get there after we make the deal, depends on if he can get a load that way, usally within a months time u should get it, i need a deposit of half the purchase price, and maybe half the shiping cost before it gets on the trailor if i have it deliverd. Im asking 1000, but im open to all offers, and i have pictures, email me for them or give me ur email and ill send them..the pics of it are with the tires on it when i bought it, ican try to get more current pics if i have to, but thats it sorry for the long add, but just had to get everything in it. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
6 Posts
78brownbronco said:
Im asking 1000, but im open to all offers, and i have pictures, email me for them or give me ur email and ill send them..the pics of it are with the tires on it when i bought it, ican try to get more current pics if i have to, but thats it sorry for the long add, but just had to get everything in it. Thanks for looking!

I am interested. Please send photos.

·
Registered
794 Posts
try posting some pictures.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still trying to sell it, its goin to be sitting in my garage for god knows how long come end of june, dont have the money to retag it and insurnace is comin up. id like for it to have a good home instead of become a shelf in the garage. i can deliver anywhere in the US, just cant promise how long it will take.

·
Registered
258 Posts
how far is kansas from Florida? i might have a trade, but i dont know if its what your looking for, could you send pics to [email protected] with some details like, does it run good and is it drivable? just basic stuff, let me know if your intrested. if the e-mail doest work, just PM me to let me know, thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have u thought about parting it out? I just want a frame. I'm in Omaha. I mean with gas prices at what there at. I don't know how much sucess your going to have unloading the 351M. The axles r cool but I alrady got a set. The c6 is cool but I like overdrives. Just think about parting it out that's all i'm saying.

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
I'm confused - you bought it for 100, and trying to sell it for 1000?
This beauty is my 78 Ford Bronco Custom, it has the 351,C6,Np203, drivetrain. its got some rust but no big deal couse the purchase price was nice ( $100 ) so its all good.

It runs pretty good, and drives good as well, the tranny leaks some, but i dont drive it that often so i dont worry about it, i just make sure shes full.
dwightimel's 1978 Ford Bronco Picture 3
expand

The interior is not to bad ecept for the drivers side of the seat is torn up.

the rust aint to bad, i think it looks fine, and i love driving that thing around town with the chopped off exhoust, sounds killer.

Since then i have taken the top off and put some Bridgestone 31x11.50R15 tires on it, it looks a lot better, and im hopeing to make it a fairly big toy!

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
davids78bronco said:
I'm confused - you bought it for 100, and trying to sell it for 1000?

So whats your point? Do you think he should sell it for what he paid for it? is that what you would do? No you wouldnt! It doesnt matter what he sells it at its his

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
when i made the deal with the guy i bought it from it was not running, so after the title was signed over, me and my dad got it running and drove it home, ive put new tires on it, got the headlights working, and put a new wheel cylender in the right rear. so when i bought it, i guees it was worth 100 bucks couse it didint run, but now it runs.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ne4runner, no i will not part it out, i sold my 78 F150 to a guy a while back couse he was goin to fix it up, he sold it to fix somthing else, and the guy who bought it used the front axle for his bronco to do a SAS, and other parts went other places, and im sure the rest of it went to the crusher, may be another reason im asking alot for it, if someone is goin to pay that much for it they must be goin to actually do somthing with it and not put it to rest, this bronco is in actually decent condtiion minus the rust, and i dont want to put it to rest.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for posting those pics, those are pics of around after i first got it, now it dont have the running boards on there, and has 31x11.50R15 Bridgestone dester dueler tires

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
also if u want to know if im a man of my word, i sold my pickup to Spectre, and told him evreything that was wrong with it, and also my dad hauled it from here in kansas to california to him, if you want to ask spectre if he had any problems i guees you can, but im not goin to hide anything about it that im aware of.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts