Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a listing for my 1978 Ford Bronco XLT. Rebuilt from the ground up to match the original specs as close as possible. Much of the truck remains original from factory other parts of the truck are professional rebuilt. Whether it be the original two tone color paint job with pin stripe, the white original rims, the interior....this Bronco looks like it just drove out of the factory. The 1978 Bronco XLT is already a rare truck as it is, but in this condition it makes it even a rarer find. Rebuilt engine with only 30,000 miles on it. The truck starts fast, and drives strong. Haven;t had a single problem with it. Also come with on original mint 1978 Car and Driver magazine where the 78 Bronco XLT is the featured truck on the front page. Lot of money invested in this truck to make it as nice as it is now. Email or call with any question. I will also be considering best offers.

I'm pricing to sell. Need the money for College.

9,500 obo

Phone NUmber: 847-656-6578
Email: [email protected]

Let me know if you would like pictures. Just send me your email and I will be happy to send over some pictures.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts