Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
78 F-150 Lariat 4x4 ,400/C-6/205 . 4" lift and new 35" Cooper A/Ts also new pacer 15 x10 wheels. Lots of factory options including rear trac lok and limited slip on front. Have factory invoice . White with brown interior. Truck is tagged and driven on week ends. Truck does have rust in bed and bottoms of doors. But I have a nice extra bed with all race trac trim and tailgate also from a Lariat. I also have extra doors (rust free),fenders,hood and some smaller parts. Great truck to restore or drive as is. $4000.00 firm . I need money for work truck or for Bronco project. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Man.. 4k? You might want to lower the price a bit..

I just picked up a running 78 F150 extended cab for 600 bux.. There's rust and paint issues, but that's easily fixed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know 4k is not cheap but I got 5k it in. 1k for the tires and wheels. $800.00 in a nice dual tank bed with all race track trim and tailgate with Lariat trim. First year for Lariat was 78. All interior pieces except for seat in great shape.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Good luck selling it. Pics would help

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Post pics.. no one will buy it without seeing pics..

good luck in selling it..

·
Registered
469 Posts
I can vouch for the beautiful condition of this truck. Most people would promote this truck as being in "outstanding" condition. Tony is just a perfectionist. This isnt just a normal, everyday, running, old Ford truck. This is a truck that with some work, could be a show truck. 4000.00 is a good deal and 2500.00 is a GREAT deal. If I wasnt in the process of finding/purchasing a home, I would have driven over the Tony's house and bought it myself. Just give him your email address if you want some pics and you will see. It is NICE!

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
It is a nice truck, Ive also seen it in person. Its worth the email to him.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the plug Adam and Jeff. I would consider a trade for a good car for my girls 17 and 15. Perfer Mustang 4 or 6 cyl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts