Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have 2 broncos, and only room for 1, so this one has to go. It's not quite ready for sale yet, there are still some things I have to finish before it can be driven, but Im posting this now.

It's practically brand new. Has 69,720 original miles, but almost everything has been replaced within the last 10,000 miles. I did a complete frame off rebuild, brand new 460 (I just broke it in today), extra brand new C6 (also 0 miles), built axles (4.56 gears, LS front, detroit rear), etc, etc. Ill list everything thats been done later once its closer to being sold.

There are some things I mentioned that have to be finished before it can be sold. There is no carpet in the interior. I was either going to buy a carpet, or have a spray on bedliner applied. The rear suspension needs to be tweaked, I'm going to change the joints used on the radius arms and make new mounts. The shocks also have to get reworked. I have to run all new brake lines. There is no heat or a/c system in it right now. I have both a heat only system, and a heat and a/c system, dont know what I am going to install yet. There is some wiring in the engine compartment that needs to be hooked up still before it can be driven on the roads. If you are serious about buying this truck, I can finish building it to how you want it before delivery (carpet vs liner, convert back to leaf spring, rock sliders, cage, install the new c6, whatever you need).

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imlikeojnow said:

i havent decided yet. Obviously, I would like to get as much as possible, but I dont think I can get anywhere near what its worth or whats in it. The previous owner said he spent $20k on it. He had the axles geared and locked, built a 351m for it, replaced almost all the body panels, had it painted, and did alot of interior work. I bought it for $6k in spring of '02 i believe. The 351m blew up (rocker came off). I gutted the interior, it was blue shag carpet and shit like that. I replaced the floors, and its painted with POR15 on top and underneath. I spent prob $4k on the big block. It has James Duff arms, Superflex Springs, extended radius arms in the rear that I built with Wild Horses 4x4 Rockcrawler Coils. Let's see, new alt, ps pump, starter, gas tank. It has Performance Unlimted motor mounts, L&L acc brackets, and L&L headers that I had ceramic coated. I have a Skyler soft top for it, brand new C6, and I have a 205 I was going to rebuild for it too if needed. I'm sure there is more, I just cant think of them right now. Like I said, I can add whatever the buyer wants, sliders, cage, convert the rear back to leaf with some Sky Shackle Swap brackets I have lying around.

So, I dont know what I want yet. But please, tell me what you guys think its worth, even if you arent interested or in a position to buy. I would sell it cheaper to someone on this board, but I would also like to sell it to some chump who will give me a check with 4 zeros on it.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
It is hard to say. if i had it i would throw 6k your way as long as it was done when i got it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts