Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 79 Bronco that I bought only for the purpose of doing my SAS on my 91. I was going to keep the body and put Dana 60s on it and do a full rebuild. but I have to now buy a ring and dont have the time or the Cash to invest in a restoration. this is what it is.

79 Bronco NO AXELS.Body is straight no major dents or rust, frame, good top, glass is all good. it needs a new dash pad, seats/ interior. There is no motor or transfer case there is a 4 speed tranny in it. I will tak anything for it, Hell I may take nothing for it. I dont have any room in my garage for it. I live in arizona. it has no title but I checked the vin out with the police and sheriff it is a clean truck.

Let me know if you are interested I need to get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i would take it off your hand but that is still a long haul for me. 12hrs 800 miles.

so the axles come with it and a 4 speed tranny comes too. the truck is a standard from the factory huh.

is there a way i could meet some one in NM with it?? or what?

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cody said:
i would take it off your hand but that is still a long haul for me. 12hrs 800 miles.

so the axles come with it and a 4 speed tranny comes too. the truck is a standard from the factory huh.

is there a way i could meet some one in NM with it?? or what?

sorry no axels those are going on my 91

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
77fordf150 said:
im interested in it if u still got it
GIVE ME A CALL!! I still need to get the axels off and some of the other stuff Im using for my sas on my 91 but this gives me more motivation to get it done.
480-215-1373

Mike

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK THIS IS NOW FREE TO THE FRST PERSON WHO COMES AND GETS IT !!!! I just got fined for my trailer being in my driveway. CALL ME OR PM ME.
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts