Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i aint got the time for my bronco.
its a 79 with a rebuilt 400, C6, np203, d44 and a 9'' holley 4, preformer rpm intake, and flowtech longtubes
so far ive replaced the trans lines, rebuilt the carbuerator, and replaced the sprk plugs. the body needs fenders, doors, and a tailgate. all the glass is intact, fiberglass top is beautiful. interior is ok seat is kinda ripped up.
motor runs great, since the trans lines have been replaced ive not had any problems with the transmission at all. 4x4 works great but there are no brakes.
i would like to get 1000 for it but im open to all reasonable offers and/or trades
if interested please email me at [email protected] or call me at 252-808-5268

·
Registered
0 Posts
where in nc? do you have anymore pics? I would like to see pics of the frame, doors, fenders, tailgate, and interior.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in beaufort out by cherry point, i dont have a camera any more but there is a tear in the seat on the drivers side, doors are rotting from the bottom up, frame is solid with some surface rust, tailgate may possibly be salvaged but i cant get it opened, the window does go up and down fine. there is about a 7 inch hole in the drivers side floor board. if i can find a camera i can take pics for you. if you wish you can call me at 252-808-5268

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.