Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
79 bronco body:
550:
.Well, i have a 1979 bronco complete body...no rust at all and very few small dents, except the drivers side quarter is a little pushed in, nothing major at all...could probably pull out and not notice.....NOT A SPECK OF RUST ANYWHERE ON THE BODY/FRONT CLIP....on the tailgate(from another truck) there is a small quarter sized rust spot but thats it....comes with doors, and glass all the way around... 550 cash takes it ...

I HAVE THE TITLE

interior is herculined....

will scrap if not sold soon so buy it
pics for serious buyers
NOT THE ONE IN MY SIG
Location (howe):
ZIP CODE (75459):

Payment method (CASH ONLY):

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I think title only mattes when it comes to the frame....I could be wrong.

·
Registered
0 Posts
is this broco body still for sale? where is located? can you send me pics?

is bronco still for sale? how far from houston is truck? very interested.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill get some good pics within 2 days for you.. via yahoomaps from howe to houston is 4.5hrs but thats to the middle or where ever it is of houston..

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay ill just post them here then...some more info is that when i get the pics will be the first time out of the garage in 10 years...also some of the body work was started on the passanger rear, just the smoothing out and all, anyway ill get pics soon

·
Registered
43 Posts
is this a complete truck of just the body?

·
Registered
0 Posts
buyer for bronco

can you send me pics directly and also with email exchange numbers, i am trying to make adecision for a truck this weekend and yous it on top off my list. need to see a few pic before i get someone to go and pick it up for me and need to find out a few specifics thanks joe [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts