Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE $6500

1979 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT - 58,000 miles.

There is absolutely no rust on the truck anywhere and it has been garaged its entire life. I am the second owner and have owned the vehicle almost 3 years. The truck is all original inside and out. Tires are BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A 31x10.50 R15LT with approximately 70 percent of tread left. The wheels are chrome with black centers. The motor is a 351M V8 with dual exhaust. The transmission is a 4-speed with granny low. The axle gears are 3.50 with the rear end having a stock limited slip. This is a must see Bronco. I am selling this truck because I have too many vehicles and not enough time. You will not find a cleaner original Bronco than this! Everything works on this truck as it did from the factory. All belts have been replaced within the last year along with a new water pump. I also had the stock carburetor rebuilt and tuned within the last year. I have receipts for everything that I have done.

Options:
XLT Package
A/C
Power steering and brakes
Rear electric window
Front bucket seats
Rear bench seat that folds and can be removed
Black interior
Removable top
Tinted glass on removable top
New receiver hitch
Locking warn ¼ turn front hubs

Please call for additional pictures or if you want to know anything else about the truck. I may have missed some of the options listed above. 605-690-7062

1 - 2 of 2 Posts