Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I have ALOT of extra parts from a 1983 Bronco that I am looking to sell. I have 4 doors, and basically the rest of the truck also for sale. 2 hard tops, a 302 with an automatic. I also have a 400m block that was never borded over, was just dipped and magnafluxed. I don't have any pricing in mind for any of the stuff. Let me know what you are interested in and we can negotiate a price. First come first serve, so you don't need to worry about me running any type of auction with this stuff.

My ebay ID is - casonon
I also have Heatware, my ID is - acrd01cas

I need to get this stuff moved, so please let me know if you are interested. THANKS.
Chris

I can get pictures of parts upon request.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tail Gate Trim

Sorry, I don't have the tailgate trim. I have a used replacement tailgate though or I can get you a 2 year old tailgate (brown) with the trim, glass and all internal parts for $70 plus shipping. If you are intersted, let me know becuase I would have to make sure that I can still get it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Davids78,

thanks I forgot to mention that. Also I will deliver parts within a 50-60 mile radius.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tailgate

The one tailgate that I have is already sold. However I do have another one that I can get, (not the $70 one. That one is gone). I can get another one, complete with window and motor for $125 plus shipping. No rust, good paint (brown).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BuckN

No i don't have an ac compressor. Sorry.
As for the shipping question, it depends on the part that I would be shipping (I assume that you meant the compressor). Most smaller parts I can ship VIA UPS ground or fed-ex. Most body parts need to be shipped freight, in which case I would use Yellow Frieght.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Works for Me.

$50 + shipping works for me. It will be a while though (a week or so) till I have them ready to ship. I have to remove them. I do not have a quad setup. If you give me your ZIP code, I can get some pricing for shipping. I am not sure if I can send them UPS Ground or not. I might have to send them in 2 orders to get the weight acceptable.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK

Not a problem then. How soon do you want them? As it looks right now, I should have time to take them off tomorrow. Then I can get them boxed up and should be able to ship them Wenesday or Thursday. Once I get them boxed, I will get shipping quotes for you. what way do you prefer to pay?
Contact me at [email protected]. I check that email often. Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do you have the starter? and does it work? I am interested, also, how are the front fenders?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts