Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, this is my first post on this page. I joined it just to get some questions answered hopefully. I have an all original 1980 ford f150 stepwise and the ole 300 has had it. I recently came across a 1994 carburated 351w that is pretty nice. I have ordered the frame perches but what else do I need

·
Super Moderator
25,001 Posts
Yo Justhavinfun1,
Welcome and your 80 looks great!

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view due to scammers who preyed on our members.).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search and more info!

See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

1980 Pick-Up Brochure @ 1980 Pickup Brochure by Gary

1980-1986 F Series/Bronco Fasteners by Gary

1980-1986 F Series/Bronco Carburetors, Chokes & EFI by Gary

1980-1986 F Series/Bronco Specifications by Gary @ Axle Ratios - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible)

Differences in 1980-1986 F Series/Bronco by Gary

1980 Ford Truck Service Chassis Highlights by Gary (similar as Bronco) 1980 Truck Service Highlights - Chassis
Includes the proper adjustment of the parking brake tensioner & rebuilding instructions on the Dana 60 axle and the NP208 and BW1345 transfer cases.

1980 Ford Truck Electrical Chassis Highlights by Gary (similar as Bronco) @ 1980 Truck Service Highlights - Electrical
Explains electrical features of the Bullnose trucks, including the exterior lighting, digital clock use, speed control installation & testing, CB radio installation & controls, ignition switch removal & installation & logic test, fuse panel, etc.

Partial Chilton Manual for 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 F Series/Bronco. Scanned by broncocity.com @ Bronco City

1980 Free Wheelin' Fords Brochure, including the F-Series, Broncos, E-Series, and the Courier by Gary @ 1980 Free Wheelin' Fords
announcing the 1980 Free Wheelin'...

Try to find time to participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Quarter and Full-Size of the Year Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
Then get ready for the Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.)!

Enjoy our site!
Al

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
@miesk5

would you mind merging this thread and the one below?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts