Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1981 Z28 with rebuilt 350 engine. 57,000 miles on car, about 200 on engine. Engine was built for strong midrange (good highway power and mileage) with Speed Pro flat tops (approx 9:1 compression, moly coated skirts), Speed Pro rings, Clevite bearings throughout, Cloyes TruRoller timing set, Melling high performance oil pump, ported and polished heads, Comp Cams dual pattern Xtreme Energy cam, all new hardware except block, crank, and heads, original Corvette intake with truck carburetor, many other aftermarket parts. Engine is original to car and is the same engine the Corvette used that year. Exhaust is new Hooker Competition ceramic coated headers and FlowMaster American Thunder 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust with dual Flow Master 50's. Transmission is a built TH350. It had a big TCI sticker on it, but I could not determine if it was actually built by them. It shifts solid, but needs a new front seal. The car is straight and rust free. Everything seems to work mechanically and electrically. It has new tires on the original Z-28 N90 rims. The downside is that this *is* a project car. The paint is badly faded and the interior needs work to look like new. I have replaced one T-top gasket and have the other one. The suspension bushings are worn and need replacing. All of the emission controls have been removed (including the computer controlled carburetor), so it will not pass a Colorado emissions test. The car does qualify for antique plates this year, so that may not be an issue. I have the original emissions equipment yet. I have a new project to play with, so this one needs to go.

$4000 / offer / trade for Jeep in similar condition.

More pics and description at http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=11233

Please leave a PM if interested.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Thats a nice Collector Car....:thumbup TTT

Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts