Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its come time for me to sell my baby. Over 5 years and $11k in receipts she needs to go. It’s a 1982 Ford Bronco XLS, yes XLS not very many at all out there. This is the bronco’s first “nite” edition Bronco of the day. From what I gather is 82’-83’. It has a rebuilt 300 six with some mild work, offenhauser dual port intake, holley 390 cfm carb, hooker super comp header, dual exhaust, brand new battery, and rebuilt head. The suspension consists of a 2&1/2” Rough Country lift and 33” explorer procomp tires with less that 1k on them. They transmission is a 4spd OD man that has just been rebuilt with less than 200 miles on it, as well as a 11” clutch, and converted it from a manual linkage to a hydraulic clutch setup. Rear is a 9” that has been rebuilt less than 500 miles ago and has 3.70 gears & the dana 44 front has 3.70’s as well as having the driveshaft rebuilt and slightly lenghtened. Also put in a $600 hydroboost brake master cylinder. The seats of been reupholstered and restuffed, new carpet, and I have herculined the floor. I had the body work and paint done in Nov 05’ with all new emblems and lens. NO RUSTY TAILGATE or WHEEL WELLS! So much put into her and only a few more to left until she’s perfect.

Needs: To have the new carpet laid. Rear interior panels put in. One of the rocker arms on the #5 cylinder keeps coming loose. Bleed the hydraulic clutch line. Adjustable brake proportioning valve due to hydroboost. Time the engine to your preference and your better than new.

Asking $6,500 o/b. If the amout of $6500.00 is paid I will throw in all of the extra parts I have obtained over the years. Some of these are 6” Stage II BDS lift, a rancho rear traction control system (rare), as well as some random lenses, bulbs, everything I have for her. Email me with any questions that I have not yet answered. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer and an inspection is recommended.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! She does need to go so Im waiting to hear all offers:thumbup I will even take $5000 o/b/o it needs to go. If I dont sell her in the next month then she's just going to parts.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well she's up on ebay and only at what I know I could get for the almost brand new tires. Im going to start making up a list of parts that im going to take off from her and the prices if no one has $4500 to meet the reserve.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, she didn't go on ebay again so here it is. bottom line, $4k. take it or leave. she needs to go before I do:box0715:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im willing to let it go for $3k minus, the offy intake, holley 4bbl and hydroboost. The body & piant cost $2k, emblems about $50, stainless brake lines $100, all drivetrain work for just parts adds up to $800 not including $700 for all the install, the seat covers were $400 plus $250 for stiching and restuffing, herculiner, lift was about $300, tires were $1200, rebuilt engine about $500 in parts, it all adds up real quick over $3k. Ill talk whatever any one wants to. Email and let me know [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts