Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1982 Lariat edition Fullsize with an automatic transmission, everything except the battery and taillight bulbs are stock from the factory (yes, even the shocks...). Does have a Warn winch 9000lb (not sure if it works, though) on a custom bumper and Edelbrock carb and headers. Originally purchased to restore myself, but my other truck is taking priority and this one's collecting dust and grime outside. Needs someone with free time and determination. Only rust I've found so far is on the bottom outside of the tailgate. Window regulators still work, except the passenger side. Body looks really nice, usual dents and dings, factory original paint job is NOT peeling, though paint is chipping around door edges and whatnot. Due to badly needing the engine degreased, truck is not running. Also needs C6 work, transmission won't go into 2nd or 3rd gears. Needs a new dash...restoration project.

I believe she has 418k miles on her, but Carfax only goes back to '92. Asking for $200 OBO. This truck is in Tucson.

SOLD - thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
so it came from the factory with a Warn winch, custom bumper, and E-brock carb and headers. and nothing was changed out in 418,000 miles?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I can tell, and I'm no expert, it doesn't look like much of anything beyond tires and batteries have been changed. And the E-brock, winch, and custom bumper are really the only new things previous owners have added (that'd be really sweet if she came from the factory with those!). Everything else is pretty much stock. I've only had her for a few months, and all I've really had time to do is pull out the original carpet, install a new positive cable and starter solenoid, new alternator...The previous owner used her just for towing and I don't know how he drove around with shocks that have been gas-less since probably '85, but it must have been a rough ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts