3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1983 Chevy 1 Ton Chassis
Honey Motorhome Conversion 24'

Chevy 350 V8
TH350 Transmission

94k Original Miles
---------------------

Ready to Camp? This motorhome is! Just upgraded to a newer camper, so we no longer need the motorhome.

This is a 24' Honey Motorhome on a Chevy Platform, Runs and Drives beautifully. 6 BRAND NEW tires, so she's ready to roll. Interior is very clean for the year. Has toilet, sink, shower in the bath. Kitchen has refrigerator, sink, stove top, oven, etc. Pull out bed, over-cab bed, and table folds into a bed. Sleeps 6.

Motor runs great, fires right up with no miss or hesitation. Still alot of power left in the motor. Pushes this RV around without struggle. Is running a little rich so could probably use a carb tune, but does run great regardless.

Trans. shifts excellent and as it should. Motorhome handles 70MPH very well, no shakes or shimmies.

As I said, just upgraded to a newer camper on a lake, so we're looking for a boat! Will entertain all cash offers, or would love to trade for a decent Pontoon. Will look at other trades as well. If we had to put a price on it, we'd like to get around $3200.

I have several more pictures, so please just ask! Any questions please send me an email! Thanks!

[email protected]

·
I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any pics of interior?
A/C in cab working?
A/C in living area?

I don't think your very far from me... what's your zip... mne's 47331 in IN

- Eric
ZIP is 49505. Grand Rapids, MI

I have a few pics of the interior.. Send me an email address and I can send them right over to you.

The overhead A/C unit works excellent and is Ice Cold, it will cool the entire motorhome effortlessly. If I remember correctly, the A/C in the cab does need a recharge.

If there's anything else, please ask.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone else interested? Would make a great hunting camper!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.