Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item name: 1984 Ford Bronco II XLT
Price: $500/OBO
Description: Got a 1984 Bronco II here for sale. $500/OBO.
Specs:
  • 1984 Bronco II XLT
  • '87 FI 2.9 V6
  • '87 Auto Trans.
  • New floorpans
  • Solid in and out, some rust.
  • Runs Great, a little smoke on startup, leaks oil.
  • Shifts fine, good fluid.
  • Needs a bit of work, more or less depending on what you want it for.

I bought the truck a few months ago, to make into a trail rig. My Big Bronco is too wide for the trails. Anyway, the ONLY reason I'm selling it, is that I decided to PARK my Big Bronco this winter, to keep from the Michigan salt eating it away! I need something more reliable to use as my trail rig/winter beater. Needs to be able to get me back/forth to work, as well as fun. This little Bronco would need some money dumped into it to do that, however, it would make an AWESOME trail rig, or hunting truck, with only a couple hundred into it. To be used as a good trail rig, or hunting truck, it needs new tires, brake work (low pedal, stops fine), ball joints, U-joints... I believe thats it.

The windshield wipers do not work (Motors click like they want to engage, but don't, and the blower does not work, quite possible it's not hooked up. I havn't looked. Tailgate hatch needs new shocks. Could use some exhaust work. Shocks are worn... Could use a tune-up, though it runs fine. Oil pressure guage doesn't work, fuel guage doesn't work...

It does have a sunroof.

***The Starter is out right now, but will be replaced when the truck is sold*** If you live within... 10 miles or so, it could be driven home. Has a clean title. 4WD Works, Manual Transfer case, Manual hubs.

Anyway, for more info and pics, go here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2369674

If your interested, have questions, email me: [email protected]

Location (City): Grand Rapids, MI
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations): 49505
Will you Ship? (Y/N): NO
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc): Local Pickup
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc): Cash on Pickup
Other info: Again, this would make the perfect trail rig with a little TLC, $500/OBO.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
If you were closer i would take it, i've been lookin for one for my wife.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the way it works, ain't it... The ones you WANT are always half way across the country... lol.

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts