Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find anything on ford bronco II body kits. Im 16 and im trying to lower my bronco II, not raise it because I dont plan on taking it mudding. I got stuck with this car as my first car but that doesnt mean I'm not taking it serious. My dad and I have rebuilt the engine, and stripped the interior and buffed out dents and I'm finally into the add-on stage of it. Anyways, back to what im here for, if anyone has any information on body kits for a 1985 bronco II 4WD or lowering kits would you please let me know. Id really appreciate it. Until then Ill keep looking. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
corbycope said:
Ive been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find anything on ford bronco II body kits. Im 16 and im trying to lower my bronco II, not raise it because I dont plan on taking it mudding. I got stuck with this car as my first car but that doesnt mean I'm not taking it serious. My dad and I have rebuilt the engine, and stripped the interior and buffed out dents and I'm finally into the add-on stage of it. Anyways, back to what im here for, if anyone has any information on body kits for a 1985 bronco II 4WD or lowering kits would you please let me know. Id really appreciate it. Until then Ill keep looking. Thanks

best way to do this is swap in a dummy case from a 2wd, and then lower it .. if ur gonna lower it w/ 4x4 its useless.... head over to www.broncoii.org and post question there .. they can help

also LMC Truck makes a bunch of crud for the 83-87 BII/Ranger ....

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
rangerstation.com

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
6,986 Posts
Didn't BII's come from the factory in 2wd anyway?

If I were to take on your project corby, I would get a 2wd donor Ranger and swap the parts over.

Adrianspeeder

·
Registered
12 Posts
adrianspeeder said:
Didn't BII's come from the factory in 2wd anyway?

If I were to take on your project corby, I would get a 2wd donor Ranger and swap the parts over.

Adrianspeeder

No ....... BII came in both 2wd and 4wd .......... in theory ... and 83-87 Ranger engine and drive train is identical to the 83-87 BII ..... again.... why would u want to lower a 4wd? i would look at getting/trading for a 2wd BII IMHO ... but seriously check www.broncoii.org the only place on the net dedicated to the Bronco II .... alot of people willing to help...

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
lowered anything is $hit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts