Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1985 LT50 Kids 4wheeler that I took on a trade. I was going to keep it for the kids, but beings that its not for 2 kids at one time....You get the picture. It does need some work. Its missing the air filter Assy. One can be had for $13.00 on the net. It has 2 new tires, but one tube leaks slowly. I had it running good earlier this spring, but have not messed with it since. The oil injection was removed by previous owner, it runs on premix now. Like I said, it needs some work, but would be great fun for some kid instead of a space occupier like it is being right now. Asking $200.00 for it.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
How far are you from Huntsville? I might be interested....but I must talk this over with the boring half when she gets back in town.. So I wouldnt know for a few days. Other than the air cover and tire leaking down does it run good now? Can it be easly started at this time? Thanks

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know if it will start right up or not. I have not really messed with it since early this spring, and as of right now its out of gas. I'm just south of nashville. It takes about 2 hrs to get from my house to exit 344 in AL. on I-65. I travel that route pretty often so I have it all memorized.

Oh yeah, the gas cap is missing. There is a makeshift one on it, the previous owner lost it, but gave it to me after I got it. Stupid me I didnt just go screw it on and now I have no idea where it is. It ran fine with the coolant jug cap on it for the time that I ran it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.