Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my friends wants to sell me a body lift and manual locking hubs off his 1986 will they fit my 1994???

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
The hubs should. Not sure about the body lift. Cross reference some part numbers.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
AS far as most lifts I have seen they are universal from 1980-1996 I have spent alot of time in the last couple of months looking at lifts.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Body lifts are a little different though. I don't this that one will work for you. The hubs should. The years of the tophat style were 87/88.

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
:rockonthe lift blocks for the body are the same... Same mounting points and everything, but you will need to make lift brackets for the bumpers.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
:rockonthe lift blocks for the body are the same... Same mounting points and everything, but you will need to make lift brackets for the bumpers.
Correct.
86 Body lift kits dont have bumper relocation brackets, thats the only diferance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he told me he would sell it to me for 100 bucks does that sound like a deal it does to me also cant you just swap the brackets and turn them upside down it is only a two inch lift

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
that wont work dude... the geometry is off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no its a 100 bucks for the lift and warn manual locking hubs

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
no its a 100 bucks for the lift and warn manual locking hubs
You do understand that you may not be able to raise the front bumper up to match with just the adjustment in the factory brackets.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts