Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bronco was stolen last Friday and recovered on Sunday with enough damage to total it.... The jerks destroyed the interrior as well as giving me some body damage to deal with..... It's pretty bad but the drivetrain is still solid.... I am getting it back from the yard and am going to rebuild it. What can I say... It's my baby and although the ins company thinks it's dead... I don't.... I need some parts and maybe some of you out there can help...

Passanger side wind wing, glass and assembly...
Door locks and ignition lock
Tilt Steering column parts or whole. I need the ingition sleeve and the auto shifter sleeve below it and the horn casting with cruise control with the wood grain preferably...
Center locking console (tan preferably)
center dash pannel that covers the heater/ac radio and clock. Preferably in a woodgrain finish...
Door pannels, speaker covers all preferably in the tan...

Anyone out there have some stuff laying around? I can't afford to pay top dollar but I'll do what I can to get what I need... Thanks to all of you out there...

-Jason

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
That sucks Bro :shrug .. glad to hear you have enough pride to rebuild :beer

hit the junkyards man .. you'll save a ton of $$$ and be able to choose some different options while you're at it :thumbup

K

·
0 Posts
man, sorry to hear that bro :( well, i'd try searching through HERE or posting something up, probably get some more answers there :thumbup glad to hear your keepin her though - wish the best man - kenny

·
Registered
96 Posts
Those bastards should be shot :mad:. If your looking for new interior part I highly recommend www.lmctruck.com. You have to get a catalog to place orders and you usually have your parts in 4 or 5 days. They seem to be pretty good on prices. I just ordered a part that I could of got in town for $150 LMC had it for $60 can't beat that. I've ordered tons of things for my 86 and never had a problem with them screwing something up. Here is a # for them to request a catalog 1800-222-5664. Hope this helps. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts