Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.0 bone stock
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a source that perhaps has an entire interior screw kit available? I am getting ready to remove the interior out of mine and all of the sill plate screws, kick panel screws have seen better days. I can get screws to replace these but i would really like a kit to replace all of them.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
15,619 Posts
Try gardner wescott or mcmaster carr

Bronco graveyard sells the main 1" cone washer cone head screws in black and chrome 25packs.

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a source that perhaps has an entire interior screw kit available? I am getting ready to remove the interior out of mine and all of the sill plate screws, kick panel screws have seen better days. I can get screws to replace these but i would really like a kit to replace all of them.
Yo robbz28,
See sill plate screws @ Door Sill Plate Set and Stainless Steel Threshold Plate Set

Member @Gacknar wrote "
You can find those screws at Advance Autoparts, they should be on the Stores flore with the rest of the body screws, and body clips.
(usually near the Bondo and sand paper, but some stores are differant)

If you ask a parts person, they probably wont know what or where they are."
Check HELP section.

Ask at a NAPA Store. They usually have boo-koo parts catalogs.

See:
Auveco® - Bronco/Ford truck door hinges, trim panel retainer pins, hardware, body bolts, u nuts, etc. Catalogs are available only through authorized Auveco distributors
Untitled Document

Bresco - interior & exterior trim clips, fasteners, etc.
Bresco - interior & exterior trim clips, fasteners, etc.
Call SK1966 - 1982-92 F-Body Interior Screw Set 129 Pieces

See many more Bronco trim sources from O m my partially restored site @ Ford Bronco And F-150 Links - FORD BRONCO.
Thanks to member Schwim!

Reactions: robbz28

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,611 Posts
I get wanting a complete new kit.
But I have never been charged for these at the junkyard, even trying to pay for them. SO this is what I routinely do now. I only grab good ones though, and the easier to get ones as most of them are the same lengths (few exceptions here and there)

·
Registered
1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.0 bone stock
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get wanting a complete new kit.
But I have never been charged for these at the junkyard, even trying to pay for them. SO this is what I routinely do now. I only grab good ones though, and the easier to get ones as most of them are the same lengths (few exceptions here and there)
Junkyards around here don’t keep much inventory made in the last millennium. The closest one that would possibly have 80-86 fords is 90 miles away.

But I do save what’s good, I keep them sorted in a tackle box .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
15,619 Posts
I take all sorts of little bits at the JY. Screws, useful hardware, and fuses. Half my fuse supply is from the JY.

Reactions: CrazyBRONCOguy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts